FAMOUS PLACE -YOU- LIVE AT????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Uh actually the old dorms i stayed at during the olympics jeffery dahmer killed chick in the building i was in, and more recently if you're been watchin the news the elizabeth smart chick that was kidnapped a couple of days ago, lives pretty close to me and i know some of her family

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Dorthea Puente - old lady who killed all them folks and buried them under her crib - she was a friend of the family. Used to babysit my mom and later, used to give us candy.
I was on bus 82 going to Florin Mall (from Kennedy) when that hostage situation went down at The Good Guys. Was trippin when the driver passed up our stop and made us get off at Lemon Hill and 65th. We could see all the cops and n'shit but didn't know fully what was going down.
I went to school with Keisha Harris from grade school to high school graduation. It was her mom that was gunned down by X Raided. (hold your "alleged" resets", I don't wanna hear 'em).
I used to work at the Hyatt where KoME Bryant was supposedy food poisoned.
Lot's of other local shit has happened but it's just too much to write. Shit ya'll read the papers.

Jun 4, 2002
the green river killer picked up all his victims on pacific highway the
same road i live on how about that!!!! like 26 victims!! there used to
be alot of hookers in tukwilla back in the day until he came around!!

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'm not very close to it but its not far from me...THE BLOODY BENDERS MOUND...its a big ass hill named after the bender family. they used to own a bed and breakfast and they'd entertain their guest every night with different live shows performed by one of the family members. anyway during the show they'd sneak up behind their guest will distracted by the performance and club them in the back of the head with hammers..then they'd take all the victoms possesion and bury the bodies under their house...that was back in like the early 1800's..they've dug up about 200 or so more bodies in the mound..police suspect there's probably hundreds more still buried in the mound to this day.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
Greenriver Killer, Ted Bundy, that guy that hijacked a plane *mind slips me at the moment* and my dad knew this guy that's house was raided on suspection of drugs, and the guy shot and killed a cop, his brother was a cop too... then Pierce County Washington was like number 1 county in America for Meth, up until like a year ago or so...

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
ConnDemned said:
then Pierce County Washington was like number 1 county in America for Meth, up until like a year ago or so...
i think every county is #1 for meth..i've heard that shit from alot of people...everyone seems to say the same thing about their county being #1 for that shit...not true

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
I live bout 30 minutes from the PoCo Pig Farm. Dude (Robert Pickton) killed bout 60-80 Vancouver prostitutes and cut them up and shit, fed them to the pigs. The cops are tryin to dig his property up for evidence but since the murders started, he's sold some of his property and now there's a school and some apartments there. They can't dig that part up. He's been arrested but so far, no trial cause cops still lookin for evidence. These murders been goin on for bout 20 years. Crazy shit.

Later!!

I live about 1.5 miles from where Ronald Taylor (black dude) went into McDonald's and shot all these white people. When I went to college in Ohio, the gas station right up the street where I went before hittin the turnpike was on America's Most Wanted. Oh, and I went to Kent State...in like 1970 or something the National Guard (I think) killed like 4 students. When people hear that I went to Kent State, they all go, "Isn't that where all those kids got killed?" I'm like, "Man, that was way before my time. My mom was still in junior high school." Personally, I never heard of it until I went there.