Family Picture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This is some ghetto shit that i need for a project. I did it on a family tree, you know the history of your family and all that. I want something with this pic and a sick background blended all in together, dont care what colors or size just want it to look tight pretty much no guidelines. This isnt big or anything and shouldn't take very long. I know some of you have helped out already and I really appreciate that, Im still waiting on Bloccster though. Just hook some graphics up quick and see who's can come out the best. I may give something small for which ever one I choose.

This picture is of me and my brother, yes that is me on the right and i do have a mullet, fucking child abuse at its finest i hate my parents for that one.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
you were a gang starr when you were a little one....What happened?:D JK.....I always forgot what you did for your senior project....now I remember.....this was for your S.P. right?

Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million said:
I know she's just doing it to hold him up but it looks hella funny the way the mom is grabbin the lil kid's crotch.
Fuck you dogg that is my mom. Nah but really i see what you are saying she is just trying to hold my little brother up but that made me laugh when you pointed that out.

Apr 25, 2002
ConnDemned said:
look at dudes goofey smile, talk about going through puberty early... that dude's about to have a wet day dream with the handfull his mom's got
What the fuck are you talking about fool. Did you have wet dreams of your mother at an early age because you don't just think of shit like that out of the blue. Or do you imagine yourself in that picture and get aroused. Whatever it is your a sick motherfucker. Yes, Motherfucker thats the perfect word to describe your ass.

On a side note HAHAHA: She does appear to have the G.I. JOE KUNG-FU GRIP.
:eek:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
gang starr skilledassassin......i whipped this up real quick...lemme know if you like it......i can always put the file onto a disk and give that to you.....