fallout 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Get it. And then put the mod on it. Shit is crazy, you'll have like 14 mini mini nukes raining down. The only down side to the mod is that it's distance is much shorter, so it's best to be elevated before firing. The dmg stats when modding at the weapons work bench makes it appear weak, but it's not the case at all, it's essentially like a shotgun blast of mini nukes!
I picked it up lol. I got like 6 of the big water purifiers at Sanctuary so it ain't nothing to a baws. I just roll with strong now so he can carry my 400+ waters lol. Still scoop up every shipment of fertilizer and plastic that I come across. Sometimes I find myself just going place to place buying selling and sleeping lol. Than snap out of it

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I've found that I prefer the perks in the luck tree the most. I got idiot savant maxed, critical banker maxed, critical damage maxed, and I'm working in the grim reaper one now, got one more to go til that's maxed. Oh yea and mysterious stranger maxed just cuz he pisses me off and I want him to pop up more. I guess I don't give him much of a chance cuz most my criticals are fucking kill shots lol

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
So I finally found the railroad because I needed them to decode that shit to get to the institute. I chose the minutemen to help me build the transporter, my question is us that getting towards the end of the main quest? I haven't teleported yet out of fear of that. I still got a shitload of missions to do anyway. I need Kent to upgrade my silver shroud shit again

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
got the gainer 44 pistol stacked with .38 ammo don't know if I'm ever gonna use a gun that uses .38 anymore also got the triple missile launcher that does extra damage if someone is at full health which helped cause like 30 seconds later there was a sentry bot on the path i was going then bout 40 feet later there was another sentry bot