Fallout 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
i have the regular version but the two glitches that fucked me up were the glitch for The Pitt where when you get up on top of one of the buildings you keep falling through the roof. and the Liberty Prime glitch where the fuckin robot wont move past the bridge.

first game i ever got every achievement for though. someone told me there was a new DLC coming out that was in vegas? is that just some bs rumor?

Feb 6, 2009
i have the regular version but the two glitches that fucked me up were the glitch for The Pitt where when you get up on top of one of the buildings you keep falling through the roof. and the Liberty Prime glitch where the fuckin robot wont move past the bridge.

first game i ever got every achievement for though. someone told me there was a new DLC coming out that was in vegas? is that just some bs rumor?
I think it's a whole new game Fallout: new vegas

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i just got uncharted 2, next week i may break down an get the GOTY edition. i try an space my games out so i dont get overloaded an waste money an shit

Jun 24, 2005
I know I'm hella late to this thread, but I just picked the game back up after a year of not playing it.

There's so much shit to do it's kind of overwhelming lol. The looting drives me nuts because I wan to pick up everything and I can't.

I'll set out to finish a quest or storyline mission, and I'll end up scavenging a building for an hour or two. I'm like, "fuck, I didn't accomplish anything" lol.

It's a fun game though. I just leveled up to 19 and I'm about 53 hours in and am on my way to vault 112 (I think).

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
very addicting for sure..get the perk that allows you to carry more..i cant remember much tips but im sure they have been posted in here already