fake homies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
what do u guys think of homies that u knew ure whole life but are now all of the sudden r shady fools, drop em or see if they bcum good folks again?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i know what you're sayin....some of my homies are like that....like jlaw said.....i stick to my fam.....people i've known for a long time. if people act shady towards you then fuck em....give them 1 chance, if they fuck up....then don't accosiate with them anymore...

Apr 26, 2002
You gotta give them that one chance, unless they really fuck you over the first time

I really hate when So called "friends" just use you for Weed(as an Example) They're like "Hey man Whats up, Wanna Burn Sumptin?, Got any Weed?"

May 11, 2002
I think you gotta pretty much givem at least 1 chance. BUt I dont really trust no one unless I known them for a while, at least 4+ years.

Apr 25, 2002
my boy ran with us for like 14 years since we kicced it since we were born , then we hit high school and he ran with the cats that hated us and we hated them.... he try to be all hard when around them but when around us he was tryin to be hella nice to us. so he can suck my dick...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i don't have this problem

only ones that slipped up were the ones i was never close to in the first place, so fuk it

Jun 12, 2002
YoungVicious said:
"....and it was me by my lonely, fuck a homie/ Ive seen niggas that said theyre down for life turn phony" ~ Gangsta Dre

.....I know everybody has felt this way at one point

No doubt... Nice quote.. Gangsta Dre's one of my favorite artist's..

It's like I had more then on homie just change up for whatever reason's...some bitch or some new job. Reguardless that shit is played..

Jun 12, 2002
SHEA said:

TITUS....YA DAWGG- THATS ME & JIGGZ GETTIN DOWN SOMETHIN' VICIOUS....WE GOT A SICK LIL LINE-UP FOR THIS.

GET AT HIM...HE TOLD ME YOU GOT HEATERS.....THATS WHAT WE ARE LOOKIN FOR.
HE LEAVES IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY, BACK TO CALI- HOLLAR DAWGG-

SHEA
No doubt... I'm a call him tonite and see what's up... I WONDER.........if we can transport a verse or something???? Cuz I heard yalls was fucking with DH.. I mean...I got heat all day it's like a volcano over here..LOL

C

CinFul-1

I have a homie that was a good friend of mine he was slangin small time, then he got real big, like alot of $$$$$$$$$. This dudes already has been to the pen twice and is on parole. He got caught with a Gun 4 lbs a weed, shit load of meth and crack and was out the next day. a few weeks later he got caught with the same shit again and was out the next day. This is after he was the first story on the evening News. Then a few weeks later he got caught with 5-6 ounces of meth and some coke. Out the next day. This fool has been caught atleast ten more times after that and has done zero time!!!! That homies a strait snitch, he tries to come by the house to say wsup, but I dont say shit. He was close like family to me but I don't fuck around with Rats. Plus these fools house is gettin shot up, his rides gettin shot up. Hang around wit a snitch and folx will think your one!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
This was maybe 2 years or so ago, I was with 2 other of my folks, and we ran into like 4 or so other people, anyway the 4 tried to talk shit to us and whatnot, so I stood my ground ready to do some shit, I turn around and Im like you folks got my back right? and next thing you know they are already half way down the block walking away all fast like, anywho the other people who was talkin shit noticed my 2 "friends" walkin away and just left it alone sayin shit like "your folks is some bitches" man that shit was wrong, I woulda stood ground for anyone of them, but when the time came they walked away from me like there was a fire or some shit, that shit just wasnt right, suffice to say I stay away from people like that now....

C

Crack Raider

I stopped slangin about a year ago. I was doin it real big, coppin pounds of bomb, and zips of coke. I burned about 20 blunts a day. Friends werent hard to find. Phone ringing off tha hook, always had shit to do. Nowadays, shit, I dont slang, dont smoke tweed, and as a result..guess what? All my fake homies are always at my otha patnas house who is slangin doin it real big. Smokin his tweed, sleepin on his couch, eating his food. Shit all I say is fuck a homie, I do my dirt all by my lonely. They werent true anyhow