Faith In Chaos Vs. Season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
DAMN!
I've been bumpin faith in chaos for a whole week now, this shit is so sicc, i think its same or even better than season...i mean damn fall of babylon, who am i, o.k.s., fottsteps of danger this shit is so SICC,

"bumpin brotha lynch, season of da sicc, how ya gonna reason wit a cyco lunatic?" - cyco on o.k.s.

damn this album is so fuckin sicc...
peace

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
hey psychocialman where did you get that faith in chaos cd from? And is it worth to buy it? Give me sum infos please.

May 22, 2002
sup MB3 homie?
i got that one from a Insane poetry fan i hooked up and he was like "damn is it really so difficult to get one in germany/mexico? here take 1" it is even the limited edition, limited to 1000 copies!
it is fuckin sicc, mb3
all the songs are performed by cyco, heres a short review:

1. intro 9/10
just some reports about the 11th september mixed up wit a nice beat

2. faith in chaos 10/10
the title song is fuckin sicc, he repeats that "faith in chaos" is grim reality part 2, fast beat and nice lyrics

3. OKS 10/10
Original Killa Shit. pretty sicc, too, the beat is tight and lyrically it's one of the best out of the album. i know one verse off it from a vanilla ice song cyco was on

4. journey inside my mind 6/10
the beat is coo, but i dont like the lyrics in this one and the chorus isnt that good...

5. footsteps of danger 10/10
sicc ass beat and sicc ass lyrics, maybe the best Insane Poetry song since "how ya gonna reason wit a psycho"

6. voices in my head 10/10
another sicc track wit some wired lyrics and a clean ass production

7. puffin' on angeldust 10/10
sittin in my room puffin on angeldust it is all about sicc shit that cyco does when he's high off angeldust "fucc the gas chamber i cannot be killed"

8. diary of a killa 8/10
this one is kinda different from the others, he talks about a bitch and what he does with her aso. the chorus SUCKS!

9. Radio Kill 66.6 10/10
this is just a short interlude to the next half of the album, pretty coo, cyco raps like 50 seconds about faith in chaos

10. cyco's sermon
just some talkin why he fears god and bullshit

11. fall of babylon 9/10
this track is pretty hard to describe...dont know what to say about it...

12. delilah 8/10
a liquor song, pretty coo, but i dont feel the chorus at all

13. who am i 11/10
my favorite track off the album it is so fuccin sicc! the beat is like somebody is tryin to summon a demon or some stuff like that, real evil and cyco comes fuckin hard on the mic. a classic horrorcore track by a classic horrorcore artist

14. interview 10/10
this is an "interview" where cyco is like "fuck eminem and all the other mainstream artist, they turnin gangsta music into pop music" i feel him on this one

15. life's a gamble 10/10
cyco talks about his downpoints in life, i really feel him on this one, pretty sentimental shit

16. trackin' a killa 10/10
this tracc is so sicc but just 2:52 long :( dopnt know what to say about it but its kinda sentimental too

17. any given monday intro 8/10
just some sarcastic shit about all the massacres in schools today

18. any given monday 10/10
my 3rd favorite after footsteps of danger and who am i, the beat is just so fuckin sicc and the way cyco spits his twiztid lyrics....DAMN

19. footsteps of danger remix 10/10
i like this one even more than the original the beat is even siccer and damn i really dont know what to say about it

20. shout outs
5:34 shout outs, he gives shout outs to brotha lynch hung, redrummedia, horrorcore.com and all those other sites that push him

well you can't really compare it to Season because the beats are so different and it's just some real sicc shit, i dont know but it seems like cyco really does all the stuff he's talkin about
its a sicc ass album just buy it!!!

sorry folks about my bad english i know its just fucced up :)

Jun 3, 2002
Damn, I got that 'Blacc Plague' album......it'z fuc'in cold. Cyco's got a tight ass voice.
that cut "Who Runs tha Muthafucca" produced by Joe Cooley where he slapped in that AMG sample iz sum savage shit!!!
and "Mirror, Mirror" iz sav'd-out too manne........that album got sum tight production.........

I'd like 2 get my handz on that new Cyco......Iz the production on the same lines az 'Blacc Plague' ??............Can u hook up a dub or somethin', since it'z so hard 2 get playa ?

U should post up what the album cover look like pimpin'

3. OKS 10/10
Original Killa Shit. pretty sicc, too, the beat is tight and lyrically it's one of the best out of the album. i know one verse off it from a vanilla ice song cyco was on
^^^^^^^^^^^WTF ??? Cyco homiez wit VanillaIce ??....lol

Aug 7, 2002
aEy hook me up wit dat album den if u can i know dey don have diz shit down here...wha record label is he from? diz nygga should b in siccmade muzicc if he really tight ...

May 22, 2002
ok homie ill see what i can do, maybe i can rip it in real audio, but if so you have to wait till next weekend when i have DSL at the house of my homie...

damn homie i dont have that blacc plague, is it better than grim reality? I have the how ya gonna reason wit a psycho video...its kinda funny they jumpin all ova a graveyard and shit. well since i dont have blacc plague i dont know if the quality is on the same level, but the quality is fuckin clean not like some siccmade stuff *lol*

@Vanilla Ice
Yeah he did some songs wit this guy, i think cyco is on VI's newest shit

check out what i found:

1988 Insane Poetry E.P.
1991 Get Down With The Lyrical Strangla (Single)
1991 Rodney O & Joe Cooley Get Ready To Roll (Guest)
1991 KMC Three Men W/ The Power Of Ten (Guest)
1992 Grim Reality (LP)
1995 Facez Of Death 2000 Soundtrack (oh yeah i have the video tape and at the end there is the "how ya gonna reason wit a psycho"-vid
1996 Blacc Plague (LP)
1998 Vanilla Ice Mind Blowin (Guest)
1998 On Deadly Ground Battle Cyco Vs. Iriscience
1999 Let Em Know (E.P.)
1999 DJ Revolution R2K V1.0
1999 M-Boogie Laid In Full
2002 V-Ice Bi-Polar(Guest)
2002 KGP Ungod (Guest)
2003 Faith in Chaos (LP)

these are all my IP tracks: (i have some snippets from grim reality)
Insane Poetry - Angel Of Death
Insane Poetry - Any Given Monday
Insane Poetry - Any Given Monday Intro
Insane Poetry - Cyco's Sermon
Insane Poetry - Delilah
Insane Poetry - Diary Of A Killa
Insane Poetry - Faith In Chaos
Insane Poetry - Fall Of Babylon
Insane Poetry - Footsteps Of Danger
Insane Poetry - Footsteps Of Danger (Remix)
Insane Poetry - Home Of The Body Bagz
Insane Poetry - House That Dripped Blood
Insane Poetry - How The Wicked' Kickit'
Insane Poetry - In The Mouth Of Madness
Insane Poetry - Interview
Insane Poetry - Intro
Insane Poetry - Journey Inside My Mind
Insane Poetry - Killa' Instinct
Insane Poetry - Let 'Em Know
Insane Poetry - Life's A Gamble
Insane Poetry - Lyrical Catacombs
Insane Poetry - O.K.S.
Insane Poetry - Puffin' On Angel Dust
Insane Poetry - Radio Kill 66.6
Insane Poetry - Shout Outs
Insane Poetry - Shroom Vision
Insane Poetry - Trackin' A Killa
Insane Poetry - Voices In My Head
Insane Poetry - Who Am I

Jun 3, 2002
Hell gheah 'Blacc Plague' iz waaaay doper that that 'Grim Reality' shit. The production iz way better, (obviously, it'z like 5 yrs. later) and the flowz are way better. To tell u the truth, I really only liked a few cutz of Grim Reality anyway. I see that shit in the used section all the time for like 1.99 and shit. I guess the other cat off that Grim Reality got smoked or somethin', so it'z mostly jus Cyco, and hiz homie Pope Locc spitz on sum shit.

'Blacc Plague' dropped on Cyco's NightBreed Recordz

That "Lyrical Catacombz" cut iz ill.........it'z from that M-Boogie comp 'Laid In Full'...........shit iz classic

Also that "Shroom Vision" cut from that DJ Revolution comp, which I think re-introduced Cyco from hiz MIA iz a dope ass cut too 10/10

That "On Deadly Ground" battle cut 2 Iriscience iz aight.......It waz a maxi single with both versions, which later appeared on that Laid In Full comp.

I'll trade u a dub of 'Blacc Plague' for a dub of that new shit u got pimpin' ???

get @ me