Fairfield sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
A lot of tight albums have been putting down from fairfield, EZSD's skip dog and lil jazz plus group album, fat kev, Toby T, Ballers on a mission, freaky fred, j dogg. Which other artists come from the fairfield ?

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
A new cat by tha name of SEDAN. He's a big ass mufucka from Fairfield with production from Tommy Gun and Studio Ton. Also from Fairfield is Goldie of tha Federation, KinSmoke, Rick Rock, RHYTHMX, MikeMosely, Sam Bostic, Pizzo, Tesz, Paulay of tha Reservoir Hoggz, and a whole bunch of other cats puttin in work whom I just can't think of rit now........

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
I ain't knowin about how it sounds. I just remember him working at the Shell Gas Station in Suisun and he never told me that he was a rapper. I knew him from old days and I guess he was a rapper in disguise. Alot of cats act like they don't fuck wid music but then they come out wid albums tha next day. But yeah, go and support that cat and any other Fairfield rapper if you can. Dank you very much yepper. Rx

Feb 12, 2003
Yeah, that fairfield rappers paid their dues and have been not recognized for years, I have already a bench of albums comin from this place, I'll pick up that TESZ album for sure, what about no phace phantom, never heard about him except on Fat kev "don't joke now", that stuff look weak, any info .

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
No Face Phantom is from Fairfield, Kev is from Vacaville, I think. I don't really know about these cats cause I'm out tha loop. I ain't listened to anyone lately except tha people who I fuck wid, like Young Dru, Tha Suspects, SEDAN, Tha Blaxicans, TurfTalk, Tha Fat Sack Pack, Tha Hemptations, Scapegoat Wax feat. Tha Gingerbread Man......and myself, Tha $ickthMan of $ickWid'It Records, RHYTHMX Tha TrackMogul.

That NBD Mixtape is tha shit. So is Young Cellski and Keise's mixtape. E-A-Ski shit is no joke also. Tha Bay is startin to wake up and alot of good shit is starting to surface.......Keep it goin folks.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Tha Mayor: Gingerbread Man is way way way ahead of tha game. I will bet that mufuckas will jump on tha bandwagon and start doing characters and styles like Zmon aka GingerbreadMan of tha 99thDimension and MartyJames of Scapegoat Wax. They are a group together now. I just produced a beat for them and am trying to get more tracks on their new release as we speech.....Gingerbreads new shit will have tha industry shook. Hopefully he'll be one of the ones who will bring tha industry back to tha Bay in a major way. He's definitely on to something with this new shit......I went to a party in L.A awhile ago and Mike D of the Beastie Boys was bumpin Gingerbread Man at a party in the Hollywood hills. He was trying to sign him cause of ScapegoatWax. Hella famous actors and actresses was askin him how to get a copy of his shit cause of his lyrical content. Genius. Mark these words. Tha Track Mogul and $ickthMan of $ickWid'It Records/ Pharmaceuticals, RHYTHMX

Pharmaceuticals:
E-40
RickRock
RHYTHMX
Droop-E LilE-40
Smash
MoeMoe
DWiz
Mugzi
Kaveo

Kp

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
www.tootiterecords.com
Kin Smoke and Young Dru

I JUST heard Young Dru from the first time on this new 707 compilation put out by Johnny Z. The shit is fire nad Yound Dru comes raw as FUCK. Wassup wit him? And my homies brother fucks wit Kin Smoke..they doin the "Hyphi" track aint they?

May 19, 2002
Sedan? with production from st st st st STUDIO MUTHAFUCKIN TON? WHEN DOES THIS SHIT DROP? I've always been a fan of studio ton's but that album he produced for shabazz in 2002 was garbage, oh well the artist was garbage too. I was fellin that young meek album he produced, feelin it like a muthafucka.

There's also a new artist by the name of Alley al - game theory, it's aight, that album is str8 up garbage tho, only 1 track I liked. Oh yea, Pizzo is from Oakland but now lives in Fairfield and Toby T is from Suisun City I believe. I always wondered who the pharmaceuticals were since there was so much talk about them, but damn, that line up is long as fuck, that's a sick ass group tho.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Fa shiddy Young Moe-SCOld Piece. Yeah, I know it will be fire. Young Dru is finished with his album with production from Johnny Z and Mark 7. He's doin album cover work on that rit now. The stuff I'm working with Young Dru on is brand new shit as we speech. We already got 3 new heaters done for his new new shit that won't be out til first quarter 2004. It won't sound nothing like his past releases. We on some "Bring Tha Bay Back" shit. Keeping our motto of "We Do What People Don't". We ain't scurred to try and forge our own trail on some shit.....We'll see what happens........Peace Y'all.

"Thought I was a punk cause I was from Fairfield, (bang) til he got his hair peeled" RHYTHMX Tha $ickthMan $ickWid'It Records/Pharmaceuticals

p.s. Pharmaceuticals ain't a group. It's a production team and 40 is tha beat broker.