Fag rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I wanted to add that dress one in because ive noticed they tend to do that with black actors.
Big mommas house, white chicks, Madea, they tried to get Dave and Kat williams but couldn't, and they got Kevin Hart.
Riiiiiiight, they definitely target black actors when it comes to putting on a dress.....

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
White Chicks: Produced and Written by Keenan Ivory Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans, Directed by Keenan Ivory Wayans

Every Madea movie and play: Produced, Written and Directed by Tyler Perry

Big Momma's House: Produced by Martin Lawrence's company Runteldat Entertainment

Key and Peele: Created by, Written by, Produced by Keegan Michael Key and Jordan Peele

"they" do that to black actors though, it's all a conspiracy to make us gay

lol

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
White Chicks: Produced and Written by Keenan Ivory Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans, Directed by Keenan Ivory Wayans

Big Momma's House: Produced by Martin Lawrence's company Runteldat Entertainment

Key and Peele: Created by, Written by, Produced by Keegan Michael Key and Jordan Peele

lol
Well its all actors then you ol So what if every actor has played a fag role in a dress it doesnt mean anything ass

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

lol

So when people in that industry say its ran by gays I should just overlook that and be like, no no they just think wearing dresses and kissing dudes is the funniest thing they can come up with, right

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Adam Carolla: The Gay Mafia Is Real | Hollywood Reporter

Dude talking about how you can't get anywhere in hollywood if you have issues with gays.

Hollywood actors speak of 'rampant' problem of male abusers targeting men | World news | The Guardian

Article about a fag actor doing fag shit to young boys.

And there's TONS more about gay shit going on in Hollywood.

They say gays are 2-3% of the population right?

Then why is like 80% of everybody in the industry a gay?
Even before todays artists there was a lot of Faggitry,
Elton John, George Michael, Freddie Mercury, Rob Halford, Boy George, etc. Both Mick Jagger and
David Bowie were bi or some shit.

Then we move to todays artists and i dont even have to explain.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So when people in that industry say its ran by gays I should just overlook that and be like, no no they just think wearing dresses and kissing dudes is the funniest thing they can come up with, right
When people stop laughing at a guy wearing a dress, then people will stop making comedy movies with a guy wearing a dress. Hollywood is about making money, they put out what will sell. Also how many movies can you actually name where they add a guy wearing a dress to get a laugh, or shock value? Now compare that number to the thousands and thousands and thousands of movies that have been made. It's like a percent of a percent lol

Hell, use the Wayans Brothers for an example. That family has made dozens of movies and numerous TV shows. They had two gay characters out of hundreds of characters across 5 seasons of In Living Colour and one single movie where they worse dresses and you act like it's a massive conspiracy lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Adam Carolla: The Gay Mafia Is Real | Hollywood Reporter

Dude talking about how you can't get anywhere in hollywood if you have issues with gays.
You can't get anywhere in any industry if you have issues with gays. Just like if you have issues with black people. Just like if you have issues with anybody.

I work in a corporate office environment. If I went on my personal Facebook page and went on a rant about "fuck faggots" and shit like that, I would be fired. They wouldn't want me representing their corporation. It's not just Hollywood. Unless you work minimum wage or blue collar jobs in just certain pockets of this country you can't say anything about marginalized groups.

And there's TONS more about gay shit going on in Hollywood.

They say gays are 2-3% of the population right?

Then why is like 80% of everybody in the industry a gay?
Even before todays artists there was a lot of Faggitry,
Elton John, George Michael, Freddie Mercury, Rob Halford, Boy George, etc. Both Mick Jagger and
David Bowie were bi or some shit.

Then we move to todays artists and i dont even have to explain.
When you make up numbers like "80% of an industry is gay" people won't take your argument seriously.

You use music as an example, use a phrase like "80% of the industry is gay" and give 5 examples in an industry of thousands of people lol

Even in movies and television, there are hundreds of famous people right now and thousands across the history of the medium. I know you can't name "80%" of thousands of people. Why can't you? Because it's a fake ass stupid number.

You're trying so hard to find a conspiracy, that you take one small percentage of the industry and act like that one small percentage represents the entire majority of it. It's a common attribute in conspiracy arguments.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
What's interesting to me is, people being "gay" has been around damn near forever...right? So why nowadays is there an "agenda" to push gay in your face?...so it seems

The same way police violence on blacks is for some reason pushed in the media but they never show other races gettin pressed as well....gotta watch YouTube for those....and they always talk about "black on black crime"....fuck that...what about white on white crime??... Hispanic on Hispanic crime.... everybody on everybody crime???
Good questions....it's all divide and conquer tactics....make the masses focus on their differences vs similarities.....keep masses categorized through compartmentalization and they will never be able to build upon the power they wield together...opposition rules

If everyone shut off the television and smart phones, the human race would have a chance

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You can't get anywhere in any industry if you have issues with gays. Just like if you have issues with black people. Just like if you have issues with anybody.

I work in a corporate office environment. If I went on my personal Facebook page and went on a rant about "fuck faggots" and shit like that, I would be fired. They wouldn't want me representing their corporation. It's not just Hollywood. Unless you work minimum wage or blue collar jobs in just certain pockets of this country you can't say anything about marginalized groups.

When you make up numbers like "80% of an industry is gay" people won't take your argument seriously.

You use music as an example, use a phrase like "80% of the industry is gay" and give 5 examples in an industry of thousands of people lol

Even in movies and television, there are hundreds of famous people right now and thousands across the history of the medium. I know you can't name "80%" of thousands of people. Why can't you? Because it's a fake ass stupid number.

You're trying so hard to find a conspiracy, that you take one small percentage of the industry and act like that one small percentage represents the entire majority of it. It's a common attribute in conspiracy arguments.

Small percentage of the industry??? Besides Kendrick Show me one straight mainstream rapper that has won a grammy. Dont worry ill wait.
Every single MAINSTREAM artist has done some day shit. I'm sure Kendrick has too but it isnt out there like the rest.

I find it so funny how u try to justify all thia gay shit going on in the industry.

U are aware of the poison in our water, but the poison they put in your ears and eyes you normalized. And see it as a monopoly gain. Rappers wearing skirts and kissing other dudes in the mouth, saying they got fucked for deals, IS NOT NORMAL.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Rappers who are scared of not getting money because of their views are sell outs period. Look at Lupe, his album lasers wasnt gona even get released cuz his label was against it. He said idgaf and released it himself. All these pussy rappers would wear a dress if it meant more money. But why does it HAVE to be a dress? U don't get the gay agenda yet?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Milan Christopher claims most rappers are bisexual - Rolling Out

"According to Christopher, male celebrities have been hitting on him for years but he admits that he did see more men in his inbox after the Paper magazine shoot. However, Christopher wouldn’t reveal which celebs have attempted to get in bed with him.

” ,,, It’s down low brothers everywhere. It’s down low,” Christopher said.

When asked how many are in Hollywood, Christopher explained, “A lot. A lot of y’all favorite artists and people that y’all think are the most hardcore … are….,” said the rapper before trailing off in silence.

When pressed further about the subject, Christopher said, “I’m glad, I think sexuality should be fluid. It’s about who you love and what you represent. I don’t necessarily think that sexuality should define the type of person you are.”

Christopher was then asked if he thinks there should be more gay rappers, to which he replied, “There is a lot of gay rappers, there should be more out gay rappers.”

Christopher continued and even gave his estimated percentage of how many closeted rappers are in the industry. “Out of a hundred, I think about 60 are gay guaranteed, if not more.”

Well, what do you think of Christopher’s claims on gay and bisexual men in the rap industry? Let us know in the comments."

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Small percentage of the industry??? Besides Kendrick Show me one straight mainstream rapper that has won a grammy. Dont worry ill wait.
Name the ones that are supposedly gay.

You also brought up Hollywood. Let's hear these names bruh. You're the one that put that 80% number out there. Put these names on blast. Prove your 80% theory. Can you even prove 10%? Can you even prove 5%?

Every single MAINSTREAM artist has done some day shit. I'm sure Kendrick has too but it isnt out there like the rest.
Who? Drop some names.

I find it so funny how u try to justify all thia gay shit going on in the industry.
I find it so funny that you take what is a tiny percentage, can't prove it's more than a tiny percentage and act like that tiny percentage represents the entirety of something. It's small minded.

U are aware of the poison in our water, but the poison they put in your ears and eyes you normalized. And see it as a monopoly gain. Rappers wearing skirts and kissing other dudes in the mouth, saying they got fucked for deals, IS NOT NORMAL.
Name these rappers wearing skirts and kissing men on the mouth.

Now take that number you have and compare it to the amount of rappers that currently exist.

Do some SIMPLE math and tell me how there's a majority and is normalized.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Did you get that insult from a youtube video or clickbait article? If not, I'm shocked you were able to form a coherent thought that wasn't spoon fed to you from youtube.
I got that from you bro, you said all that homo shit was done just cuz its "funny."

You talk like you're an artist yourself and know the get down of the industry. Like I'm supposed to take your word over the rappers saying it themselves?

The game, Boosie, Daylyt, Omarion, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Starship god, lil b, young thug and fat joe are just a couple of the artists that have talked about gay shit going on in the music industry. And I could name 20 more open GAY rappers. So like I said yes the industry is INFESTED with homos. a dude that is in the industry says MORE than 60% of your favorite rappers are gay, you still turn the blind eye!

I get it, your a gay activist and don't wanna see gays talked down on, but these niggas say it themselves. So I'm gona take their side, since theyre in the midst of it all.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I got that from you bro, you said all that homo shit was done just cuz its "funny."

You talk like you're an artist yourself and know the get down of the industry. Like I'm supposed to take your word over the rappers saying it themselves?

The game, Boosie, Daylyt, Omarion, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Starship god, lil b, young thug and fat joe are just a couple of the artists that have talked about gay shit going on in the music industry. And I could name 20 more open GAY rappers. So like I said yes the industry is INFESTED with homos. a dude that is in the industry says MORE than 60% of your favorite rappers are gay, you still turn the blind eye!

I get it, your a gay activist and don't wanna see gays talked down on, but these niggas say it themselves. So I'm gona take their side, since theyre in the midst of it all.

You still don’t understand the concept of simple math or bigger picture.

You say you can name 20 gays rappers (even though you have yet to name a single one)

Let’s pretend your 20 gay rappers theory is true. There’s legit a few hundred known current rappers and thousands over the last 40 years.

Do you actually know the simple concept of percentages? You should have learned it in 5th grade.

lol @ “ a rapper gave a random number like 60%, didn’t name a single person, but I’m gonna take it as gospel “

You keep proving how you’ll believe any YouTube or click bait that’s out there.

You’re a salesman’s dream.