FADES & 1 ON 1's Round 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009

these filipinos smashed on the mexicans haha not a one on one but still entertaining
oh man that looks like a nice neighborhood too. imagine you just bought a house with your wife and 2 kids in your dream community and all of a sudden 200 fillipinos start screaming nigga and hitting people without acuras

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
oh man that looks like a nice neighborhood too. imagine you just bought a house with your wife and 2 kids in your dream community and all of a sudden 200 fillipinos start screaming nigga and hitting people without acuras

Looks like somewhere on the westcoast. I might be wrong, but it does.

Dont let the well manicured lawns fool you lol.

When people ask me nowadays "are so-n-so apts cool or is this neighborhood cool?".....its either yes or no...or go slide through in the morning noon and night to see what kinda...unsavory characters that might be around.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
LMAO @ calling anyone a pussy when it took you 100 people to try and fight a group of five or less people, and u didnt even do shit. u had your FAGGOT homeboy try to mop someone from behind, then all run in and kick him. if you cant fight one on one, you're clearly scared and have no room to talk shit. that is exactly what being a pussy is.

THEN when the guy you're calling a pussy lets u take a swing and you miss, and he knocks you down, your flaming squadron of faggotry flies into jump his ass. GODDAMN these "NIGGAS" are pussies

and i swear to god non-black people only say "nigga" in a fight to sound hard as fuck

Last edited: