FADEDHOLYSOLDIER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
too much time on my hands?

it takes a fucking second to post a video...that means i have too much time on my hands?

suck a dick, if you dont like what i post, dont click on my threads. ITS AS EASY AS THAT. im not posting shit for you.

i post shit because i think its funny and im curious to see what other people say about it.

Apr 13, 2006
I can care less if you like gangsta flea or not. who the fuck searches shit up like this on youtube? leave your house once in a while. and no shit i log off, what the fuck do you expect? for me to sit in front of a computer waiting for a response ? bitch please

Jun 28, 2009
for one, ive been knowing about this dudes channel for awhile. so its not like i fucking typed in "mexican gang wars". i just so happened to post a video of his, to see if anyone else watches his shit and what other fools had to say about this fool.

"leave your house once in awhile" - what the fuck you doing? waiting outside to see if i come out? you dont know what i do on a daily basis. you dont even know me, so before you make assumptions again, just keep this in mind...SUCK A DICK AND STOP POSTING IN MY THREADS, IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I POST/SAY/WHATEVER. DONT CLICK ON MY SHIT.

Nov 24, 2009
ha. that fool cool in a way. that 1 vid after the clip is done, that 1 vid labeled "king woops a scrrap" i remember that samoan from down in draper, utah in that weak ass genesis work/youth camp. he cool.

Jun 28, 2009
a hardcore internet gang war is about to pop off in here! but ANYWAYS, this fool is f.u.n.n.y! some fools just get it twisted hella hard sometimes....
thats what is was meant for, to be funny. i watched a lot of his videos, some good, some funny, and some not so good. just simple entertainment is all it is...