facts....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
my season ended just about the time your bunk ass raiders season ended...........with NIETHER of our teams walkin away with the Lombardi

how far ya get dont mean shit, if ya dont win its all for nothin

no one remembers second place = FACT

Sep 23, 2002
^^^lol.

the raiders aight, they will make me some money at the bookies this year. just like they did when they lost the superbowl. :classic:

Jun 2, 2002
EVERY fuckin year i hear the raider fans talking the same old shit....honestly, it's getting VERY old. There are VERY few of u muthafuckers who even remember the last time the raiders got a ring, and a lot of you weren't even born yet. Here's a fact for you guys....the niners beat the raiders last year....another fact: to win the super bowl, it helps if your QB throws more TD passes to your team, rather than the defense....just a bit of advice.

May 6, 2002
heres a fact for your lazy ass... while I was in san diego at the super bowl, you were at home wondering what went wrong with your team.. hmm..what team you rep hommie?? the niners are coming up on 10 years since they seen the big game... so if you didnt win last year, then shut the fucc up!

May 4, 2002
T-Dubb said:
where are the facts?????? I am just readin a lot of speculation

so here ya go.......FACT - raiders lost the bowl
FACT- raiders have the worst pic in the draft
FACT- raiders top doggs are aonther year older

FACT- aint no one scared of the fuckin raiders
Fact - Raiders are in salary cap hell this season.

Apr 25, 2002
homie you lost! quit stressin the fact they went to the bowl...........did they walk away with a big ass chrome throphy????? no
better luck next time

May 6, 2002
^^

I know they lost.. what are you stupid? RAIDERS are my squad hommie.. win or loose, I'm still a RAIDER.. ya'll better check your schedules and hope we aint on them, or else you wil be looking at an automatic "L"....

RAIDERS 4 LIFE

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO automatic loss HAHAHA

your squad the ones who are worried, no more Greise to bully around.......they gotta deal with the snake now, an Portis from the sides..........I will be there to watch your team walk away with the loss an their afc west title dreams in peices

I know the raiders are your squad, so talk about what they could do folks..........not what they didnt do last year

May 6, 2002
there going to be even better this year.. the AFC west is no joke, but for real, I'm comfident that we will win that conferance.. Denver has a squad but the same defence they had last year..They still need some work.. YES we will beat then twice..

Apr 25, 2002
that same defense is a good thang..........paper dont show it but thats a ruff d............only back to go for 100 on us I am pretty sure was Priest (who they might have ended his carreer too) an LaDanian......

should be a tight game when we play. we get a good warm up first with cinci, an a test with SD before we meet