FACTS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Denver has owned the Traders for how long now?10-2 or some shit.When the Raiders beat the Broncos last season for the first time in like 5 seasons they acted like they won the bowl.When the Broncos got some get back they acted like it was the same thing they been doing all decade.TRaiders can get the fuck back down to LA for all I care.They always wanna get the players they love to hate.Romo(denver),Jerry(niners),Gannon(chiefs).Traders...

May 6, 2002
hmm

greenleaf said:
They always wanna get the players they love to hate.Romo(denver),Jerry(niners),Gannon(chiefs).Traders...
and why not?? they are all pro-bowlers and any team would love to have them!!

You have to look at free agence now.. you cant really build a dinesty anymore.. and thats a fact too.. the only players that stay for more then a few years on any team are rookies!

May 12, 2002
Obviously not that wanted the Broncos cut Romo they didnt want him,Gannon was a back up he wasnt that wanted,Rice is like what 40?Niners are thinking future.Traiders are thinking about moving back to LA and their retirement plans...

May 6, 2002
greenleaf said:
Obviously not that wanted the Broncos cut Romo they didnt want him,Gannon was a back up he wasnt that wanted,Rice is like what 40?
as for Gannon being a back up.. he sure WAS? (key word, "WAS") now he is one of the tightest quarterbacks in the NFL.. Wasnt he MVP of the Pro bowl?? or am I trippin??

Romo.. Well what can I say.. he's a savage!

Rice.. 20 lbs heavier and a lot fast!!

are all 3 future Hall of Famer's???

Apr 25, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:

as for Gannon being a back up.. he sure WAS? (key word, "WAS") now he is one of the tightest quarterbacks in the NFL.. Wasnt he MVP of the Pro bowl?? or am I trippin??

Romo.. Well what can I say.. he's a savage!

Rice.. 20 lbs heavier and a lot fast!!

are all 3 future Hall of Famer's???
GANNON WILL NEVER EVEN SEE THE INSIDE THE HALL OF FAME UNLESS HE BUYS A TICKET TO GO INSIDE....

Apr 25, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
The Raiders record for rushing in a single game was Oct. 19,1997 when Napoleon Kaufman gained 227 yrds vs. Denver Broncos!
IMA NINERZ FAN BUT I WUZ AT THAT GAME...DRESSED ALL IN RED N SHIT...THAT WUZ BEFORE I KNEW RAIDER FANZ DIDNT LIKE NINERZ...:eek:...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
NAH ENE...I SAW OTHERWIZE...WE WENT TO THA PARKING LOT AFTER THA GAME...I SAW A MAN WITH HIZ FAMILY WALKIN TO THA CAR DRESSED IN A DENVER SHIRT....THEY WERE ALL THROWIN BEER BOTTLEZ AT HIM AND HIZ KIDZ...THEN ANOTHER FAN GOT KICKED OUTTA THA STADIUM FOR PISSIN ON A DENVER FAN SITTIN INFRONTA HIM...AND JUST BOUT EVERY FUCKIN RAIDER FAN HAD A FUCK NINERZ SHIRT ON...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
FACT! the same year kaufman set the raider rushin record the Broncos just so happened to win the the first of their back to back super bowls.

we use to have a good rivalry with oakland, but you cant even call it that anymore, cuz for it to be a rivalry the other team would have to win some games

I will say though I respect Gannon alot now, I use to think he was sorry up untill last year, he played like a hogg against us, we knocked the shit outta him both games an stayed in there an played hard

Apr 25, 2002
WHAAAAAA?....MY FAULT...FORGOT I CANT REPRESENT MY TEAM...IM SORRY...FUCK YOU FOO....49ERZ....WERE BOUT TA SEE OCTOBER 23....NOW YOU NEED TA SHUT YOUR COCK HOLSTER HOMIE....**SILENCE**...$IDEWAYZ