FABOLOUS moved to FRISCO & Reps Hard!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
just fuckin wit you. is this a clothing line or a rap group?? i have no idea but check this shit out.

F-A-BEEZY
F-A-SHEEZY

now you all can start a 5 page thread of hate on the boy haha.

Apr 25, 2002
thats the thing with those custom/capture the flag new era fitteds. seems like you can do whatever with that shit. ever seen the cookie monster new era? haha

Apr 5, 2005
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
whatever
shit's kinda coo'' to me
more people hoppin'' on the Bay-wagon and represetin''
coo''
This niggah ain't repping SF. That's the name of his "Street Family"

Niggahs are quick to say people are hopping on the bandwagon just because of clothing.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
as if people didnt hate on fab enough for being a bay biter.he would wear an A's hat and cats were having heart attacks...wait till they see this shit,haha

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
lol @ people saying that FAB bit the bay when we have a MISTAH FAB over here way later then FABOLOUS.

Apr 25, 2002
^way later?! you trippin...nig-latin came out not too long after fabolous' 1st album...and the fab in mistah fab isn't short for fabulous either...just cuz you didn't know of him till recent don't mean he bitin shit

May 31, 2005
fuckdemsquares said:
lol @ people saying that FAB bit the bay when we have a MISTAH FAB over here way later then FABOLOUS.
f.a.b. went by fabolous hella long ago, way before fabolous came out.. but then he switched it up to Mistah FAB because of that fabolous... sway was tryna get them to battle for the name or some shit, but of course that wasnt gonna happen, especially because fab was a NOBODY out here at that time.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
RevoL said:
^way later?! you trippin...nig-latin came out not too long after fabolous' 1st album...and the fab in mistah fab isn't short for fabulous either...just cuz you didn't know of him till recent don't mean he bitin shit
^^^^yup he's right.......

People on here talkin out of their ass actin like kno everything.......

Apr 6, 2004
Meelo said:
f.a.b. went by fabolous hella long ago, way before fabolous came out.. but then he switched it up to Mistah FAB because of that fabolous... sway was tryna get them to battle for the name or some shit, but of course that wasnt gonna happen, especially because fab was a NOBODY out here at that time.
true! he's been on the wake up show hella times talkin bout it too back in the days. . and them fabolous pics are funny cuzz it really do look like he reppin the sco hard! ha, i was always wondering why the fuck that one cat had an SF tattoo in one of fabs videos back in the days and i guess it really is they street fam shit they got