Fabolous goes in on T-Pain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
he did have some funny ones though. roasting seems to be the thing to do since Big Rich/Ya Boy/Balance/Lil Uno/Mistah FAB were goin back and forth

#

# #tpainbetter chill cuz i will air this nigga via twitter...about 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter thank me.. he's #1 TT.. the only place his name gonna b #1 for a lonnnggggggg time!about 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter apologize & blame it on the al-a-a-al-a-al-coholabout 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter stop singin in the fan... that aint talent we can all do that..about 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter audition to be a California Raisin.. He's done!about 2 hours ago from web

# #uknowhowiknowuregay cuz u do a song wit Lil Wayne & change ur name to T-Wayne...eeeelabout 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter stop playin for JayZ buys every autotune machine in the world & end his career...about 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter stay his ass outta the sun for the rest of his life!!about 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter give Mr. Monopoly back his top hats!!about 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter not meet me in Brooklyn...about 2 hours ago from web

# After D.O.A., #tpainbetter not be mad, UPS is hiring!!about 2 hours ago from web

# Jus heard Tpain says Fuck JayZ & Fuck Fabolous too over Twitter... Ok, now me & my twiggas/Street Twitter Ditta Dam must go in on him!about 2 hours ago from web

# i was chillin but i guess i cant leave Twitter alone, the shit needs me.. new trending topic.. #tpainbetterabout 2 hours ago from web

# Oh yeah Tpain??? i think i hav 2 go in on this nigga....about 2 hours ago from web

Aug 6, 2008
what in the fuck is a twitter exactly? is it some shit we should know or just another phase that will dissapear in a year? or is it just some 90s baby shit

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
"whats the story behind that mayne?!?!"

- hood 2 hood host

That was some of the funniest shit I have seen go down in a loooong ass time. They went back and forth for like 5 hours one night last week, and roasted each other with some of the best one-liners I have read/heard in a long time....

Some examples:

Big Rich: Ya Boy wears thongs under his skinny jeans so he don't have a panty line.

YA Boy: Big Rich wears a size 38DD bra under his tall tees

Balance: Big Rich orders everything on the menu but "Thank you and Please Come Again"

Lil Uno from the Pack: Big Rich plays ring around the rosy with his belt.

Big Rich: Ya boy borrows skinny jeans from Amy Winehouse

May 9, 2002
he did have some funny ones though. roasting seems to be the thing to do since Big Rich/Ya Boy/Balance/Lil Uno/Mistah FAB were goin back and forth

#

# #tpainbetter chill cuz i will air this nigga via twitter...about 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter thank me.. he's #1 TT.. the only place his name gonna b #1 for a lonnnggggggg time!about 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter apologize & blame it on the al-a-a-al-a-al-coholabout 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter stop singin in the fan... that aint talent we can all do that..about 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter audition to be a California Raisin.. He's done!about 2 hours ago from web

# #uknowhowiknowuregay cuz u do a song wit Lil Wayne & change ur name to T-Wayne...eeeelabout 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter stop playin for JayZ buys every autotune machine in the world & end his career...about 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter stay his ass outta the sun for the rest of his life!!about 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter give Mr. Monopoly back his top hats!!about 2 hours ago from web

# #tpainbetter not meet me in Brooklyn...about 2 hours ago from web

# After D.O.A., #tpainbetter not be mad, UPS is hiring!!about 2 hours ago from web

# Jus heard Tpain says Fuck JayZ & Fuck Fabolous too over Twitter... Ok, now me & my twiggas/Street Twitter Ditta Dam must go in on him!about 2 hours ago from web

# i was chillin but i guess i cant leave Twitter alone, the shit needs me.. new trending topic.. #tpainbetterabout 2 hours ago from web

# Oh yeah Tpain??? i think i hav 2 go in on this nigga....about 2 hours ago from web
None of this makes sense to me.

Feb 7, 2006
That was some of the funniest shit I have seen go down in a loooong ass time. They went back and forth for like 5 hours one night last week, and roasted each other with some of the best one-liners I have read/heard in a long time....

Some examples:

Big Rich: Ya Boy wears thongs under his skinny jeans so he don't have a panty line.

Balance: Big Rich orders everything on the menu but "Thank you and Please Come Again"

yo post more of this shit, that shit hella funny

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
oh yeah....someone said Balance hides other dudes CDs at rasputins so they dont sell.

and someone said FAB looks like Malik Yoba.

and that Balance has Ms. Veronica tattoo'd on his back.

Aug 6, 2008

Some examples:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i feel like startin a twitter just to talk crazy 2 muthafuckas and see how far that shit goes