F.T.I. RIDER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2002
Looking for some soldiers to hook with on some dsl shit. Trying to go live 24/7.

I need prayers from all the angels to get this off the ground. I just think we all need to connect and create our own industry wordwild by abusing all this technology shit.

Anyways I would like to say thank you to the whole strang team for helping the orange haired CLOWN spread the truth. Its a spiritual war we fight so that means spiritually we merge together and mash on them demons.

F.T.I rider untill this mission here is done- no need to stress on the petty because the battle is already won- Its biblical, his side already now they fate- but still they wanna play that game- so we gone monopolize cake- have em smotherd by they on hate.

ITS THAT 81SIXNESS THAT KEEP US COMING WITH THAT SICKNESS!!!!!

Aug 18, 2002
yo dude, i got one helluva connection.. its hella faster than dsl & might be gettin faster here in the near future...

currently its a half duplex 10 mb fiber connection.. so let me know if i can help spread the virus.

peace