F*ck all the 40 hate, just make sure march 14th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
everyone whos wid it goes and cops that ghetto report card. If 40 hits gold within the month, its a success and im sure the rest of his 2006 promo budget / next advance . .. will be humongo, big enough to promote this movement the right way, in a major way, "monstaaah up" hahaha...but really rasputins tuesday im theeeeeeeeere off top!!!

seriously, if the west alone can make this mothafucka go Gold wit that "hurryupness" ... it'll be all g. Lil jon will definitely put this hyphy shit on priority n dem other major labels will start bumpin them contracts up a few pts per album to sign all the bay area allstarz thats my opinion.

FUCK them NY or any out of stater who bitter they area ain't holdin the game down no mo'...

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
^ man... well thats what im sayin, bay area alone can do 100k i think and i hope.. put seattle / vegas / daygo / LA etc... i hope 250k the first month if NOT 500k.... alot is riding on how this album goes mayne

Apr 25, 2002
ive been real tight for money, and the album might not live up to all the hype........but i will definitly be copping one from a store (retail so it hits soundscans) to help blow this up.......this is the first time that the bay can really get put on the map and become a force in the rap game on a national scale....anyone who doesnt go out and cop one shouldnt be even allowed to listen to bay music any more....i will d/l for sure, cuz you can always hear it before it gets released, but whether the album is a classic or not, ill go cop one from tower or some shit....im pumped

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
^ haha tru... but u kno how it b, i been a big 40 fan for years im real happy bout what he got goin on... fsho.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
true that. that 100k im hopin for is mainly aimin at folks that can afford it aka mtv/bet cookie cutz that jus started listenin to bay shit the past 2 years...them the ones that will make this shit hit real talk

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
hella_numb said:
thats just stupid, not everyone is rich, not everyone with money has enough extra to buy a cd.
Yeah i got you on that. But imma do my best to cop My Ghetto Report Card. 40 never lets me down on an album and 13 bucks aint nothin. I got enough to pay for this internet connection, i got enough to copp the album. March 14th. Keep it movin

Nov 1, 2005
hella_numb said:
thats just stupid, not everyone is rich, not everyone with money has enough extra to buy a cd.
if u dont got 13 bucks in your pocket what the fuck are you doing posting on an internet message board

step ya game up

May 5, 2005
LOL at yall acting like you poor and broke but yall have internet connections. Quit frontin you know most of you are on broadband too paying 39 a month. Just go to your daddy's and beg him for a measly 13 dollars or get a job.

Oct 26, 2005
kle said:
Yeah i got you on that. But imma do my best to cop My Ghetto Report Card. 40 never lets me down on an album and 13 bucks aint nothin. I got enough to pay for this internet connection, i got enough to copp the album. March 14th. Keep it movin
feel you with that one!

Apr 25, 2002
Doc Truth said:
LOL at yall acting like you poor and broke but yall have internet connections. Quit frontin you know most of you are on broadband too paying 39 a month. Just go to your daddy's and beg him for a measly 13 dollars or get a job.

took the words outta my mouth........13 bucks is alot huh. :dead: ......anyways, like i said, im tight for cash like everybody else, but not comming up with some extra change to support 40 after being around for years and helping the bay movement is borderline hating....blowing this album up is bigger than e-40......i feel everyone owes it to him after hes laced us with super quality albums for the last 10+ years......

Jul 12, 2002
I'm short on ends but there is no way that I am not coppin this. I already got it planned out that I'm not going to eat out this week so I got the extra bread. I'm hoping Best Buy will have a good deal on it and maybe I'll get two and pass one to a friend for free to get it out there since I'm not from the bay and not everybody is gonna know about this cd.

I download a lot of music and buy the shit I think is tight when I got the extra dough to do so but I'm gonna try and not listen to any of the cd besides what we have heard up to this point until I got the real copy in my hands. It will be like the pre-mp3 days when you weren't sure what you were gonna get with a CD and hopefully I walk away happy with this one.