F-A-B-O...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
after hearing that " automatic systematic" song with forty, i decided to cop that fabolous "ghetto fabalous" album. i was impressed. the beats weren't that bad at all and some were knockin.fab's style is pretty dope and he has some ill one liners.just my 2 cents

Apr 25, 2002
yeah, I was thinkin of coppin that too. The only reasonI never bought his CD is cause he bit Pac's Ambitionz of a Ridah chorus...but when I think of it, 2sav, F.O.D., C-Bo, Yumouth, Guce have all bit 2pac lines or beats but we tend to think of it as "Dam that Still Ballin song with the Pac beat is tight..." so I cant really hold Fab accountable for biting.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Hollowtip used the Ambitions As A Ridah beat for his C-Lim diss...Does that make u not like him? =)

Rao has historically been BASED on samples an remakes...Now it's gotten to the point tho that cats are remaking rap songs lol...Gone full circle

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Fab flows like Mase....catchy, but really ain't saying nothing meaningful...cept I got this...I got that...I got hoez...I got the car....yadda yadda....but, his beats make up for it....I actually liked Fab's album when I thought I would hate it...

May 5, 2002
i dont got a problem with fabs music. i agree with dude above though that said his rhymes have no meaning. hes just good at making things sound catchy and get stuck in your head , he's a young one too only like 19 or somethin.

Apr 25, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
Hollowtip used the Ambitions As A Ridah beat for his C-Lim diss...Does that make u not like him? =)

EXACTLY why I was saying I am considering buying his album. I get kinda sick of hearing people bite 2pac though, especially people that didnt even know him.
When I first heard it, I was a little irritated by it. It als made me skeptikal that he might be a one hit wonder and was just using the chorus to make some scrill.

But what I was getting at is a lot of us say fuck Zane fuck Nas Fuck Jay Z they bite Pac blah blah blah, and most of us whether or not we want to admit it have been brainwashed to think its bad, but its okay wh C-bo does it or when Cougnut does it. Get what Imsayin.

May 12, 2002
Tupac was a pioneer in this shit... of course artists are going to "bite" his style.. who said they have to know Pac to incorporate something he said, or use his beat, hook.. etc.. pac used other peoples hooks and beats all the time i dont hear anyone crying about that...he was one of the most successful rappers in the industry... i think yall forget that this is a business... if you present a successful business model please believe that others are to follow suit...

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i thought that Fabolous was pretty wacc...his songs are cool to dance to in the club..but i wasn't really feelin it overall...to each his own tho

May 5, 2002
i dont take Fab 2 seriously when it comes to him tryn to come with hard ass lyrics but the beats r coo and I enjoy the CD so i'm not gonna HATE on him cuz his lyrics arent all that.. lol if i held everyone to lyrical quality i couldnt listen to a lot of bay cats

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
i liked the FAB album...he has a lot of nice tracks, i think the best songs on there are track #'s 1,2,5,6,7,14,16 these are the tracks i find myself playin the most!

but let me say just this!!!!

I DIDNT BUY IT!
IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT:D

I CANT SEE MYSELF SUPPORTIN THEM FIGURES!