EY WOOD HAVE U EVER COMPETED IN RAP, FLOWING, BATTLES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2004
EY WOOD HAVE U EVER COMPETED IN LIKE FREESTYLE RAP FLOWING CONTESTS AND SHIT LIKE THAT IF YEAH. HAVE U WON SHIT U SHOULD DISS SOME MOTHERFUCKERS ON FRESSTYLE FRIDAYS ON BET HOMIE. THAT WOULD BE A MUST SEE HOMIE.... I KNOW U'LL CLOWN ON SOME MOTHERFUCKERS.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
WOODIE ADDRESSED THIS SUBJECT IN THE PAST...I THINK HE SAID "IM NOT A FREESTYLER, IM AN ARTIST"

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
I NEVER PUT IT LIKE THAT....BUT I DO TAKE TIME AND WRITE DOWN EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN TO SAY, I DON'T YAP OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD....IS SOMETHIN' WRONG WITH THAT EASTBAYRIDER510 OR DID I MISINTERPRET YOUR STATEMENT????

Jan 24, 2004
still, it ain't like you can't do it, Wood. I've heard you spit some sick ass freestyles.
Like, 'Ms.Perfection' ....remember? When Bobby an Rich was tryin' to clown at 4Fingaz house.
WOOD WENT AN SPIT THAT SHIT! :siccness:

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
whats the difference between an artist and a person who can spit freestyles?...many artist go and spit straight off the top..some of the biggest names have and did it that way....from pac...to big....jay z....ja rule....all kats who been on toop of the game...so technically by what was said those kats arent artist,,,,...no diss jus tryin to figure out what u were tryin tro say.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
man...i can tell u straight up....a gang of kats who can freestyle have spit a lot tighter shyt..and thats the damn truth..jus cuz u write doesnt mean ur dope...look at how many cdsthat come out are garbage and u kno that them kats wrote that shyt out becuz of the same werd play,same tired old ryhme schemes and concepts.....i mean...i can write and i can bust freestyles in a cyph anytime.....n if sum1 wanna hear what i can do jus holla...aint no thang out here!..

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
I CAN DO BOTH....BUT I AIN'T GONNA RECORD A FREESTYLE....AS FOR BIG ARTISTS TRULY FREESTYLIN'....NAW, THAT SHIT 90% OF THE TIME IS SOMEWHAT REHEARSED, ALOT OF FOOLS SAY THEY CAN FREESTYLE BUT HALF THE RAP IS SOME LITTLE CATCHY PHRASES THAT THEY GOT STORED IN THEIR HEAD FROM FREESTYLIN' IT SO MANY FUCKIN' TIMES THAT THEY MIGHT AS WELL SIT DOWN THINK HARD AND COMPOSE A WHOLE SONG....IN MY OPINION, MAJORITY OF THE TIME, FREESTYLIN' IS A BUNCH OF WASTED BREATH.....WITH MAYBE A COUPLE LITTLE DECENT LYRICS IN BETWEEN A BUNCH OF YAPPIN'.

JUST MY OPINION HOMIE.

Jun 25, 2004
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I feel that Wood alot of east coast fooz be saying the same sh** over in over in there "freestyle". But I perfer to listen to a story.