exzact date for lynch by inch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2003
yea lynch has an exact date but it always gets changed i would think by how hard you jock his nutsac and try to braid his pubic hairs with your braces you would know this by now. mark

gayer than i am

Nov 29, 2002
I don't know when this muthafuccaz shit is going to drop... Shit I was anticipatin' this shit but DAMN!!!:angry: It just don't make no sense, he should come out with a double CD with all this waitin' or even drop like 4 albums at the same time FUCC THIS....

May 13, 2002

Originally posted by Scabs N Guts
I don't know when this muthafuccaz shit is going to drop... Shit I was anticipatin' this shit but DAMN!!! It just don't make no sense, he should come out with a double CD with all this waitin' or even drop like 4 albums at the same time FUCC THIS....

^^real typing scabs

Feb 8, 2003
Yall need to cop that new "B.G. :Livin Legend double disc" , "T-Rock: RockSolid 4:20", also that "Dirty :Keep it Pimp & Gangsta" album, They will make yall forget about waitin for a release date on LBI.

Plus wait for this one right here, It's gonna be worth it

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
new Dirty is tiGht....but why oh why would you support a Bizzy Bone album...he could be one of the worst rappers in the world...hands down...he didn't even make the cut to be in the fuckin Bone ft. PHIL COLLINS video...what a loser

Feb 8, 2003
@CandymanHook 781

B.G. a.k.a B.Gizzle formely from Cash Money has a tight double cd called "Livin' Legend" he gets in Birdman and Lil Weezies ass on "Fuck You", Reality Check 1 & 2".

Yeah that T-rock was made in 97 to bad 3-6 tried to play him on this one by doing the mans chorus line and taking all their verses off it and distorting his necklace. T-Rock still came tight with the flows on this one and The beats were still on point & bumping like a most of Hypnotize Mind tracks.

@ M-1 Thats an opinion about Bizzy I don't control that I was just ask to help promote it, so I did. He is probaly going to change the name when the albums finalized. He is on the home song just not the video because they parted ways before it was shot.

Sep 23, 2002
*nods head* @ more Lynch release talk.

As for that B.G album? One of the tightest cd's I've heard this year. He got off and the beats was tight. He clowned Cash Money hard for fuckin' him out his money, how can they fuck over the niggas who put them on the map? (Juvi/B.G) :confused:

The same shit Black Market did. lol.

*nods head* :cool: