Extreme Rules 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Dont know why Lesner has gloves on like it is a UFC fight
I'm sure it's Vince and the creative team giving him the whole MMA gimmick. I'm sure they love the fact that it adds some "realness" to the storyline.

That match was fucking awesome! I'll take a match like that over a "technical" match ANY day. The hype, the realness, all that made it that much better. Cena took a mean elbow at the beginning but I bet it was planned. Those sharp cutting elbows don't hurt as much as a 12 to 6. Good shit right there.

Feb 8, 2003
Brock not gonna be too believeable in the wwe to me as before now that cena got the pin in his his first comeback match. Cena body probaly beat up and tomorrow on raw they will be a storyline to put him out probaly Brock going crazy putting him out.

Feb 8, 2003
I'm sure it's Vince and the creative team giving him the whole MMA gimmick. I'm sure they love the fact that it adds some "realness" to the storyline.

remember its bc the sponsers bc brock had a contract clause making him the first wwe wrestler to ever have sponsers on tv. so thats why he had on that ufc gear.

Jun 24, 2005
The match was awesome, the ending was fucking weak. If Cena hadn't done that a million times, it might have had more impact.

I wish Lesnar would have at least mauled him some more after the match. Oh well.

Feb 8, 2003
I wonder if brock gonna get in trouble or yelled at for elbowing cena in teh head on purpose. bc other superstars in the past got in trouble even anderson got fired for botching and imo what lesnar did was worst then any of them.

Jun 24, 2005
I wonder if brock gonna get in trouble or yelled at for elbowing cena in teh head on purpose. bc other superstars in the past got in trouble even anderson got fired for botching and imo what lesnar did was worst then any of them.
I'm willing to bet they've agreed to work stiff against each other and the hard elbow was planned.