Excuses You've Used To Get Out Of Going To Work...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
On another note, fuck people who go in to work sick. My homie got tuberculosis (TB) cuz some bitch came back from India and was sick when she got back. Thinking she "just" had the flu, she went in to work. Turns out everyone at the restaurant she worked at had to get tested, and 9 people ended up getting TB too. u have that shit for life!! on top of it ur working with fucking FOOD AND CAN GET CUSTOMERS SICK. WHO KNOWS IF THEY DID GET SICK.

imagine that, u get sick, it doesnt go away, and u go to the doctor to find out u have TB. id kill!!!!!!! on top of it the restaurant could have and should have been sued.

Dec 12, 2006
I get a old lady with a raspy voice to call in and pretend im sick or really constipated

Tell my supervisor I need time off for various different made up holidays

Tell my supervisor Im Jewish and I forgot to take the Sabbath off so I need to play catchup by taking Tuesday off for the big guy upstairs

Call in a bomb threat at your place of work

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I said my mom was rooting getting a root canal and I had to drive her home because she was gonna be put to sleep

only thing is it was on a sunday

who the fuck gets a root canal done on a sunday?

May 11, 2002
the best ones that I have used lately is, "my roommates dog got loose and hes at work so I have to drive to humane society to pick it up" and "I have diarrhea". The diarrhea one is good because nobody wants to talk about it plus it only lasts 24 hours.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
WTF are you guys really making excuses? You dont need excuses not to go to work, at most jobs it just counts as an "occurence" and its negative regardless of what you say, not to mention its none of their business why youre not coming in.

"Im not going to make it in tomorrow."
"Really? Whats goin on?"
"None of youre damn business, see you Tuesday"

*click*

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i wasnt at work but i somehow was so consistently high-as-shit while at community college that i completely missed my african studies class's final. I was kinda like the guy that came to the class when the fuck i felt like or walked in 10 minutes late so this wasnt exactly weird behavior, except for the fact i came in 5 minutes before the class was over... well i pulled my teacher aside and came with this story about how my dad was dying. he isnt really dying, but he smokes cigarettes...so uh....logically hes dying daily, we all are. (i didnt tell him this) i wasnt technically lying tho in that case...well until i went into the details of what cancer and all of that, off the top of my head. comes to find out his dad also died like that. so he for some reason like feels my pain, tells me hed let me do the final during one of his classes the next day. so i went home and ate some shrooms and read the book and aced that mother fucker.

Feb 14, 2004
WTF are you guys really making excuses? You dont need excuses not to go to work, at most jobs it just counts as an "occurence" and its negative regardless of what you say, not to mention its none of their business why youre not coming in.

"Im not going to make it in tomorrow."
"Really? Whats goin on?"
"None of youre damn business, see you Tuesday"

*click*
That scenario reminds me of that skit from Chappelle's Show on the skit about the Popcopy training videos of where that dude shows up late.

boss - You're late
employee - man i got here when i could...you aint my fuckin moms!

lol