!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EXCLUSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
WWW.DUCKDOWN.COM
PF Cuttin & Sean Price: Donkey Sean Jr.
$10.00 IN THE SHOP , AT WWW.DUCKDOWN.COM

P.F. Cuttin and Sean Price (aka Ruck of Heltah Skeltah) Present: Donkey Sean Jr. the prelude to the album Monkey Bars: 1. Intro, 2. It's Nothing, 3. It's My Time, 4. Slap Boxxin Feat. Rustee Jux and Rock, 5. What up W/ Rock 6. Jail Shit Feat. Rock, 7. Heltah Skeltah Triumph, 8. Shakedown Feat. Steele, 9. Don't Say Shit, 10. Straight Like That, 11. Call the Ambulance, 12. Free styles, 13. Paprika, 14. Your Done, 15. The Funeral Song, 16. Dj CLue Free Style Feat. Buckshot, 17. Bounce, 18. Free Style, 19. The Jackal, 20. The Greats, 21. Aint Nobody, 22. Black History, 23. Fake Neptune Song Feat. Buckshot, Steele and Louieville, 24. Solidify, 25. Rags to Riches, 26. Outro
:classic:

Sep 15, 2002
WWW.DUCKDOWN.COM
STEELE: Amerikkka' s Nightmare MixCD
Price: $10.00
The General ST Double E L E (Steele of Smif N Wessun) hits you with Amerikka's Nightmare MiX CD which showcases Steele's complex flows and lyrical abilities to touch on diverese topics and social injustices. Looking for substance? Look no further. 1. Intro, 2.Me & My Son, 3. What I Gotta Do, 4.Black On Black, 5.Poverty, 6.Okay, 7. Nigga Skit, 8.Amerikkka’s Nightmare, 9.No Love, 10.Moove, 11. N.W.A., 12.Pain, 13.Where Da Hoods, 14.Guns & Drugs, 15.Come Out & Play, 16.Nice guy, 17.Blood & Sweat, 18. Who’s Gangsta, 19.Life, 20.Black On Black – Acappella 21. Poverty – Acappella, 22.Niggas – Acappella, 23.Where Da Hoods At? – Acappella PLEASE NOTE THIS CD HAS CD ARTWORK ONLY AND COMES WITH NO ADDITIONAL ART WORK.

Sep 15, 2002
WWW.DUCKDOWN.COM
Supreme Stay Focused MIX CD
Price: $10.00
Supreme (of the Representativz) hits you with his third installment of the Stay Focused Mix CD's.... 1. The POund - Freestyle, 2. Steele- Freestyle, 3. Ill Flow-Freestyle, 4. Fort Nox - Spit Like Me, 5. Top Dog & Young Chin - Freestyle, 6. Supreme-Freesytle, 7. Supreme - Jumpin' Jumpin', 8. Cocoa Brovaz/Buckshot-Anybody Get it, 9. Matecha Man & Family - Big Brooklyn Freestyle, 10. Thug Cents Feat. Pook - All Day, 11. Much Dogg - Freestyle, 12. BB Boyz - Freestyle, 13. S.Bigettes - Freestyle, 14. Rus & Cuthroat - Family Ties, 15. Conflice - Sheisty, 16. Rutus & Marv Finsta - Freestyle, 17. Rock - Pay Back 18. L.O.W. Freestyle, 19. Subliminal Thoughts - Until U Come, 20. Supreme Feat. Sincere LOW Freestyle, 21. Thundah - Bang with Me, 22. POP The Legacy, 23. TNT Feat. Borough Hall - Freestyle, 24. Cee Money - Free Style, 25. J-Mel 4 My FAM

Sep 15, 2002
WWW.DUCKDOWN.COM
PF Cuttin & Sean Price: Donkey Sean Jr.
$10.00 IN THE SHOP , AT WWW.DUCKDOWN.COM

P.F. Cuttin and Sean Price (aka Ruck of Heltah Skeltah) Present: Donkey Sean Jr. the prelude to the album Monkey Bars: 1. Intro, 2. It's Nothing, 3. It's My Time, 4. Slap Boxxin Feat. Rustee Jux and Rock, 5. What up W/ Rock 6. Jail Shit Feat. Rock, 7. Heltah Skeltah Triumph, 8. Shakedown Feat. Steele, 9. Don't Say Shit, 10. Straight Like That, 11. Call the Ambulance, 12. Free styles, 13. Paprika, 14. Your Done, 15. The Funeral Song, 16. Dj CLue Free Style Feat. Buckshot, 17. Bounce, 18. Free Style, 19. The Jackal, 20. The Greats, 21. Aint Nobody, 22. Black History, 23. Fake Neptune Song Feat. Buckshot, Steele and Louieville, 24. Solidify, 25. Rags to Riches, 26. Outro
:classic:

D

Downunda-Connec

I can't say I have heard alot from B.C.C lately. I got all the old stuff. The old black moon is about the only one I don't have and I got the diggin in the vaults cd which is a sort of best of Black moon which dropped about 7 years ago or something...

The first album from Smif N Wessun, Heltah Skeltah and O.G.C were all knocking and the Boot camp 'for the people' and Magnum force & Mpire shrikez back disc were cool too. Did the representativez ever drop an album and I was waiting on a fab5 disc forever. Did they ever drop an album? I loved that track the representatives got on O.G.C's first album. Good to see you here at the siccness. I don't listen to much out the east but the whole Boot Camp has always been one of my favourite groups.

Sep 15, 2002
WWW.DUCKDOWN.COM
NICE TO SEE THAT U WAS DOWN WITH THE CAMP FROM THE BEGINING, WHEN HEADZ WERE PRIVATES. BUT NOW THEY ALL MOVED UP IN RANK , AND SOME ARE GENERALZ... ALOT HAS HAPPENED SINCE DIGGIN IN DA VAULTS ............ FAB -5 NEVER DROPPED AN ALBUM , BUT THE REPZ DID DROP AND ALBUM ...
AND SUPREME FROM THE REPZ , JUST PUT OUT A MIXED CD WITH
THE CAMP ON IT .... STEELE ( SMIFF N WESSUN,COCOA BROVAZ) IS RYHMIN OVER SOME SOUTH BEATZ ON HIS MIXED CD , AS WELL AS EAST COAST BEATZ........ AND SEAN PRICE (RUCK) OF
(HELTAHSKELTAH) CD IS SICK AS WELL ........ BLACKMOONS NEW ALBUM IS A MUST GET ALSO (TOTAL ECLIPSE) ...........
I DROPPED A LINK HERE FOR YOU AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO
SEE WHAT THE CAMP HAS PUT OUT LATLEY .......... THANKZ 4 REPPIN THE CAMP ......... CHECK OUT THE FORUMZ IF YOU GET A CHANCE...... PEACE , B-E-Z !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK IT OUT AFTER YOU CLICK ON LINK ...... CLICK ON PIC OF ALBUM COVERS ................

Oct 28, 2002
www.bucktownusa.com
Word up WWBCC FO LYFE!!

The Representativz dropped an album in 1999 called Angelz Of Death. It's one of my favorite albums ever but a lot of peeps criminally sleep on it. If you're interested it's available at www.duckdown.com shop.

FAB 5 did about 5 tracks for the album but since Duckdown and Priority separated their ways the Fab 5 album never got finished.

Ruck aka Sean Price is about to drop his solo album and after that he and Big Rock are supposed to drop another Heltah Skeltah album. Peep www.seanprice.com and www.duckdown.com for more info.

Also peep Supreme of the Reps new company Stay Focused at www.supremesfocused.com

Nov 14, 2002
HELTAHSKELTAH CD IS SICK AS WELL ....thats no mutha fuckin lye!!!!!! i had that on tape and it was the shit!!! the song with -redman- that they had a video for and the one with -daz-.