(EXCLUSIVE) Str8-Lace and Indecent the Slapmaster "UNDERSTAND ME" NEW BAY SINGLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
They don't hate everybody. There's a few including myself who gets nuthin but love and that's why I fuck with this site. I jus remember when u came on here u started off wrong and that fucked u over

And u doin songs with indecent? u was Tryna clown east Vallejo and let ur homeboy yayheard or whoever the fuck use ur account to post up some bullshit speakin down on the movement, but now u wanna do a song with somebody from east Vallejo? I ain't forget that shit. Thats on u for lettin ur folks speak on ur account on some weak ass shit. It's all bad

Feb 8, 2003
Not true Dark if you gain even one new fan its worth it.
He not gonna gain shit though sacred. This dude been spamming this site up since 2009 first with fake verses by mainstream artist acting like he was working with them, then posting flyers for fake shows he made up. i was the first one to call him out and expose him.

May 8, 2011
He not gonna gain shit though sacred. This dude been spamming this site up since 2009 first with fake verses by mainstream artist acting like he was working with them, then posting flyers for fake shows he made up. i was the first one to call him out and expose him.
See i didnt know all that. Im still kinda new around here. Dank gave me some knowledge about the situation. Fuck em.