EXCLUSIVE NEWS! X-Raided news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
hopefully once he gets out he'll put in some studio time with Dago rappers.....ecay uno, lil cs, mooch massive, mitchy slick.....oh man, that would be sicc as fuck!

Mar 15, 2005
im sure the man has a shitload of plans for a long time into the future....his music aint stopped yet being free will only make it better.....but think if you got outta prison after about a decade n a half.....so many things gonna come way before music in that perspective.....

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
he need to be gettin down wit nor cal rappers.....

but first he need to fuckin relax! 10+ years for accesorry? understandable, but for amurder charge that aint his is bulshit

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
ya its bullshit dogg but like i said before. If you know how the court system works they can still fuck him over for an accessory to murder when he goes on a retrial/appeal.

and on the topic of IF I WAS X

well....if I was x first then I would do when i got out was see my family then fuck the shit out of my girl and bust a fat nut and be like, AWWWWWWWW MAN I BEEN HOLDIN THAT IN FOR 10 YEARS

lol

Jun 21, 2002
If this is true, it's really really cool. Haha. I hope this is true. Wow. It's going to be good. I can see it. The West is back with X-Raided and Yukmouth. Fuck Game.

Jul 16, 2002
www.buschlightboys.com
Gentlemen, I know exactly how the criminal system works (I am almost done with law school), if they tried to get X on an aiding and abbeting theory (accomplice), he could get the same sentence as the actual murderer. Cali might have a different statute regarding this, but most states do as I just said.

This will be a long process, but if what I read is true, I may be able to help. Please read my other thread.

Ta TownBacker

Nov 4, 2004
Mayne, I really hope things work out for X. I ain't gonna get too excited or happy about this until he's actually out. X getting out of prison would be the best thing to happen to west coast rap since Tupac. Keep us posted about this, and hopefully he'll finally be free, and have a good life.

Oct 14, 2004
@Call Me On The Under- Iam glad that Raided is going to get out. Its about time. Lyrically he can flow and thats what Rap is all about is lyrical skill. The only people in Sac with it are D.E. and Raided. I hope he can re-adjust. After i got out it was hard and I was only in for a year, so I can just imagine. Keep your head up.

Jul 1, 2004
maaane my BOY!!! i hoep he get out. ima pray for ol dude i kno he been locked up a loong time and its all over nothin. i kno he wanna be bac in sac. bac HOME!!! so i hoep everything works out for the best.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ta Townbacker said:
Gentlemen, I know exactly how the criminal system works (I am almost done with law school), if they tried to get X on an aiding and abbeting theory (accomplice), he could get the same sentence as the actual murderer. Cali might have a different statute regarding this, but most states do as I just said.

This will be a long process, but if what I read is true, I may be able to help. Please read my other thread.

Ta TownBacker

This is what I was trying to say. Im glad someone understands the system.