EXCLUSIVE NEWS! X-Raided news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
BOUT MUDAFUQ'N TIME !!!!!!!!

HELL MUDAFUQ'N YEA......

IF DAS TRU AN HE COULD B OUT BEFO CHRISTMAS, DA GAME WILL FASHO GET A BIG DENT N IT CUz X TAKE'N DA FUQ OVA....

HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN LOQ'D UP N DA 1ST PLACE BUT IM PRAY'N DEY LET DA MAN GO.....

ITz BOUT TIME MAYN....

SET HIM FREE DAMMIT ....... SET HIM FREE !!!!!!

- GEEzUz

Jun 21, 2004
We gotta go through the PROCESS!! You think they'll give him a hearing tomorrow? They don't WANT him free! We gotta get a GOOD criminal defense attorney, we gotta go through the paperwork, we gotta get the MONEY to fund it, we gotta go through the court system... it's a lengthy process. But those muh fuccaz didn't say a WORD about this new turn in the case, so he woulda been just sitting there with no clue if we weren't up on the situation! Nah mean? WTF?

Anyway, hell yeah, FREE X-RAIDED! It's going down now... we're bringing him HOME!

Feb 5, 2005
Silent1 said:
Hell yeah thats good to hear that x-loc will be getting out by christmas but why do you think it will take so long?
ITz DA WAY OF DA SYSTEM POTNA

DEY DONT GET PAID BY RELEASE'N PPL, DEY GET PAID BY BRING'N EM IN AN KEEP'N EM YA FEEL?

AN I AYN GO'N INTO DA WHOLE COURT PROCESS THANG, BUT 2 MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, IT TAKEz TIME AN U NEVA REALLY KNO HOW LONG TIL U GO'N THRU IT.......

DEREz FOOz WHO BEEN WAIT'N N A CELL 20 YRz OR MO FO AN APPEAL, AN DA SYSTEM Iz CROWD'D SO ITz GONNA TAKE TIME NO MATT'R WHO U R OR HOW MUCH $$$ U GOT....

DIz AYN NO MARTHA STEWART TYPE SHIT, DIz REAL SHIT HERE MAYN....

callmeontheunda said:
We gotta go through the PROCESS!! You think they'll give him a hearing tomorrow? They don't WANT him free! We gotta get a GOOD criminal defense attorney, we gotta go through the paperwork, we gotta get the MONEY to fund it, we gotta go through the court system... it's a lengthy process. But those muh fuccaz didn't say a WORD about this new turn in the case, so he woulda been just sitting there with no clue if we weren't up on the situation! Nah mean? WTF?

Anyway, hell yeah, FREE X-RAIDED! It's going down now... we're bringing him HOME!

DAS FUQ'D UP DEY DIDNT EVEN TELL HIM BOUT DA NEWz....

BUT DAS JUS HOW CORRUPT AN UNJUST DA SYSTEM Iz, AN DEY NEVA WANNA ADMIT 2 DEY OWN MISTAKEz....

NOW DEM BITCHEz GOT NO CHOICE BUT 2 LISTEN !!!!

DO WHUT U GOTTA DO, IM PRAY'N FO DA MOST POSITIVE RESULT DAT COULD POSSIBLY COME FRUM DIz 1.....

GOOD LUQ

FREE X-RAIDED

LET DA KING OF SAC-TOWN TOUCH BAQ DOWN !!!!!!

- GEEzUz

Jan 2, 2003
THIS IS SOOOOOO FUCKING HUGE IF ITS GONNA GO DOWN LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IVE BEED WAITN FOR THIS DAY EVER SINCE I HEARD RAIDED....

this is unbeleivable...

absolutely unbeleivable..

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
My girl said she dont see him getting out. Weather he did it or not she said he will still be charged with accessory to murder because he was there and he didnt talk to the cops thus making you an accessory. They will probebly change his sentence to 10 - 15 years which 9 of that has already been served...so he will have time served on his sentence and in this case there is a strong chance he wont serve the full 15. But more than likely he will either get out right away or serve another year.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
HOLY FUCK SHIT! this is fuckin TITS! OPRAH TITS!!!!!

but on a calmer note....

HOLY FUCK SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes he has time served, an they will use that to his maybe 10-15. but im thinking he will get out this year or early next, mark my words.

lets not hope this is not some fan trying to be die hard, or fuck it huh....

Jun 21, 2004
They have to let him out for the MURDER conviction. They can't keep him for accessory to murder, they could only RETRY him for it, but I doubt they'll want to go through all this again BECAUSE he'd have time served anyway. They can't get him for conspiracy because he was found NOT GUILTY of conspiracy. He's coming home, playa...

Jun 21, 2004
drunkinfool said:
HOLY FUCK SHIT! this is fuckin TITS! OPRAH TITS!!!!!

but on a calmer note....

HOLY FUCK SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes he has time served, an they will use that to his maybe 10-15. but im thinking he will get out this year or early next, mark my words.

lets not hope this is not some fan trying to be die hard, or fuck it huh....

It's NOT a "fan"... I'm NOT going to speak on WHO it is right now until the defense attorney filez the paperwork and it's public info... but it's real.