**EXCLUSIVE NEW SONG** from Dividenz!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I remember this version...last time I heard it was hella long ago though...cant even remember what the beat sounds like. But I do remember I like the album version better...shit's filthy.

Apr 25, 2002
Honest Criticism of Hollow Point Lyrics

The dark, ill beat is straight up Seattle. When I hear the song, I feel like I'm driving on I-5 past downtown on a dark, misty day. I fucking LOVE it.

I am not feeling the first rapper. I really don't think he has a voice for rapping. Is this Cola or Notes? Which one is that, the white guy or the black guy? Is that the guy from the Bay or the 206?

I am loving the second rapper. When that guy comes in, I really started to nod my head. This guy is talented, great voice, greated delivery.

Overall, I don't know. The beat is so good that it makes up for my disappointment in the first rapper and I am really loving the second spitter. It definitely gives me optimism that D-Sane's still got his touch for straight up mob shit. I hope the first verse grows on me, but I don't know. I wish it was Mad Dogg or one of the old SLR guys on it instead.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Honest Criticism of Hollow Point Lyrics

xpanther206 said:

I am not feeling the first rapper. I really don't think he has a voice for rapping. Is this Cola or Notes? Which one is that, the white guy or the black guy? Is that the guy from the Bay or the 206?

Overall, I don't know. The beat is so good that it makes up for my disappointment in the first rapper and I am really loving the second spitter. It definitely gives me optimism that D-Sane's still got his touch for straight up mob shit. I hope the first verse grows on me, but I don't know. I wish it was Mad Dogg or one of the old SLR guys on it instead.
This song is fuckin tight, the beat is knockin, the chorus is on-point, and Notes and C.O.L.A. both came sick with their verses.
@XPanther- First of all Notes is the white guy from the Bay and COLA is the black guy, just to clear that up. Its one thing to not be feelin someone, but to say that they don't have the voice for rapping is just hating. Personally I think Notes is sick, every track I've heard he is always spittin fire and the lyrics are always on some other shit. To say that he should be replaced with someone else on this song just isn't right, your entitled to your opinion though. I know you are a harsh critic especially with this NW music, but I think there is other ways to give your honest criticism.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Honest Criticism of Hollow Point Lyrics

kaoz206 said:

This song is fuckin tight, the beat is knockin, the chorus is on-point, and Notes and C.O.L.A. both came sick with their verses.
@XPanther- First of all Notes is the white guy from the Bay and COLA is the black guy, just to clear that up. Its one thing to not be feelin someone, but to say that they don't have the voice for rapping is just hating. Personally I think Notes is sick, every track I've heard he is always spittin fire and the lyrics are always on some other shit. To say that he should be replaced with someone else on this song just isn't right, your entitled to your opinion though. I know you are a harsh critic especially with this NW music, but I think there is other ways to give your honest criticism.
I am a harsh critic, but it's only because I've heard so much amazing rap music out of Seattle. I do have high expectations, but that's only because I know the talent is there to meet them. D-Sane or Guy from ARS will tell you that nobody wants to love a local album as much as I do. I'm still gonna grab the Dividenz album, I do like this song, it's just I'm not exactly thrilled about Notes right now.

Apr 25, 2002
Notes is a hogg lyrically. Maybe it takes some time to let his verbals soak. Hopefully you'll feelize his spits on the album. This Hollow Point Lyrics album is going to be something serious in the Northwest.....I'll be slappin' them slumps for quite some time when I get my paws on the product.....

Apr 25, 2002
C.O.L.A. said:
@Xpanther206
We respect your opinion... and are glad that you intend to support the album. I dont even got to speak on Notes' material YALL ALREADY KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You did a great job on the song, I can't wait to hear your verses on the album.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: Re: Re: Honest Criticism of Hollow Point Lyrics

xpanther206 said:

I am a harsh critic, but it's only because I've heard so much amazing rap music out of Seattle. I do have high expectations, but that's only because I know the talent is there to meet them. D-Sane or Guy from ARS will tell you that nobody wants to love a local album as much as I do. I'm still gonna grab the Dividenz album, I do like this song, it's just I'm not exactly thrilled about Notes right now.
@xpanther206

I appreciate the honesty folks. You're the same way as me and don't feel like you need to bite your tongue (not saying you are) if you're not feeling something. If somebody were to ask me which song I wasn't feeling the most on the album, this would be it. It was wrote to a different beat and I was not satisfied with my delivery. On a side note, the song may seem like it's on some shoot em up shit, but it's really about shootin up competition with these Hollow Point Liks. Just in case you already didn't know......I'm anxious to hear your opinion on the other tracks we've done. And 1 love on supporting that local shit....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Ahhh.....look at all these "politically correct" answers.

I say FUCK xpanther206 in his ass......let's jump him! LOL.....naw.....he's the homie. He's probably THE biggest supporter of local music I've ever heard of. His CD collection actually rivals mine.......(little bastard). But yeah......Notes has got heat.....so don't brush him off yet.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'm downloading it right now.....I'll give some feedback later.....

That's damn vicious. The beat is tight and Notes and COLA came tight as well.....Good shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Little Bastard?

Mr. D-Sane said:
Ahhh.....look at all these "politically correct" answers.

I say FUCK xpanther206 in his ass......let's jump him! LOL.....naw.....he's the homie. He's probably THE biggest supporter of local music I've ever heard of. His CD collection actually rivals mine.......(little bastard). But yeah......Notes has got heat.....so don't brush him off yet.
LOL

While I am a bastard, I'm probably bigger than you are D. I ain't saying I'm BD, but you look kind of short in them pictures.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Little Bastard?

xpanther206 said:

Damn, you must hang out with some big dudes b/c you don't look no 5'10'' in the pictures I seen.
lbs

BD is like 6'10" or 6'11". He makes me look short and I'm 6'6". Brazy is like 6' somethin too...That's why D doesn't look "big."

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Whats up D, I been gone, my comp crashed and shit like that, its been wack the last couple of weeks, i broke my thumb playing basketball, lmao I can't even pump iron, it sucks man

This is another tight track, I love the beat. Notes has mad skills, Cola can't be touched lmao... crazy presence... you guys compliment eachother beautifully on these tracks, going back to back on verses, etc Good job D, Notes & C.o.l.a.

I WANT THE ALBUM!

KEEP MAKING THEM HEATERS!

peace

Jan 13, 2003
Don't lie D. We all know your 145 pounds soaking wet with your shoes on......lol
Shit I think Notes is tha smallest mafucker on the label, everone else is in the 200 club at least. You could start your own semi pro football team, but someone might get shot over a holding penelty. :confused: