Exclusive: New Jack Speaks to WZ on Terri Runnels Situation!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
AND YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE ON HERE IS ALWAYS ON YOUR HEAD... YOU PROVE MY POINT EVERY TIME YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WRESTLING..
LOL

You still havnt told me what japs cant work.

go look up the ratings.

Hell, Mitsuharu Misawa holds the record for most 5 star matches.... he probably got all of them from not being able to work. :cheeky:

So far the only thing you have proven is that you are a mark who thinks a whole countries worth of people cant work.

Nov 14, 2002
Yo the both of you are fuckin' stupid...

Ungodd... I've seen you say "japs" in passing before.

JUSTIN... I was defending you, you fuckin' idiot... And just the fact that you say that I should go back to a TNA fanboy thread... You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. So fuck you, sir. You fuckin junkie idiot.
'
You should be thanking me for contributing to the forum, botty boy.

AND YEAH, I WON'T FUCK WITH UNGODD'S SEXUALITY, BUT I'LL CALL YOU A BITCH BOY. That's how square you are. In fact... you're not even square... You're dick shaped and aiming for an asshole.

May 24, 2002
Nobody gives a fuck about that hack.

Do I now? Then I guess your entire page of bickering back and forth with that idiot crackhead about NOTHING, makes you apathetic, right?
I like to argue and I will argue over the littlest thing as long as its about wrestling.

You make personal attacks while I try to just question peoples wrestling knowledge. You called Justin a junkie and a crackhead. You said you werent going to talk about my sexual preference and then made a dick and ass joke. At the end of the day I have no opinion on any of you because this is just a message board.

So like I said.... calm down dude its just the internet. :ermm:

Feb 23, 2003
Yo the both of you are fuckin' stupid...

Ungodd... I've seen you say "japs" in passing before.

JUSTIN... I was defending you, you fuckin' idiot... And just the fact that you say that I should go back to a TNA fanboy thread... You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. So fuck you, sir. You fuckin junkie idiot.
'
You should be thanking me for contributing to the forum, botty boy.

AND YEAH, I WON'T FUCK WITH UNGODD'S SEXUALITY, BUT I'LL CALL YOU A BITCH BOY. That's how square you are. In fact... you're not even square... You're dick shaped and aiming for an asshole.
DEFENDING ME?? DID I ASK FOR YOUR FUCKING DEFENSE BITCH?? YOU DAMN RIGHT I SAID GO BACK TO YOUR TNA DICK RIDING YOU WANNA BE MARK ASS PIECE DOG SHIT... MY CONVOS ABOUT WRESTLING WITH UNGODD IS BETWEEN HIM AND I.. NEITHER ONE OF US NEED YOUR BULLSHIT INPUT.. MR. I LOVE HIGH SPOT WRESTLING TNA TNA TNA... YOU AIN'T SHIT AND NEVER GONNA BE SHIT YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A DICK SUCKING CUM GUZZLING MOTHERFUCKER... UNGODD MAYBE BE GAY BUT YOU'RE THE FAGGOT YOU LOWER THAN LIFE DICK TAKER... OH AND HAVE A SHITTY DAY..

Nov 14, 2002
You called Justin a junkie and a crackhead.
I wasn't personally attacking so much as stating facts.

You said you werent going to talk about my sexual preference and then made a dick and ass joke.
Do either one of you two read before they reply?

DEFENDING ME?? DID I ASK FOR YOUR FUCKING DEFENSE BITCH?? YOU DAMN RIGHT I SAID GO BACK TO YOUR TNA DICK RIDING YOU WANNA BE MARK ASS PIECE DOG SHIT... MY CONVOS ABOUT WRESTLING WITH UNGODD IS BETWEEN HIM AND I.. NEITHER ONE OF US NEED YOUR BULLSHIT INPUT.. MR. I LOVE HIGH SPOT WRESTLING TNA TNA TNA... YOU AIN'T SHIT AND NEVER GONNA BE SHIT YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A DICK SUCKING CUM GUZZLING MOTHERFUCKER... UNGODD MAYBE BE GAY BUT YOU'RE THE FAGGOT YOU LOWER THAN LIFE DICK TAKER... OH AND HAVE A SHITTY DAY..
I read this in the voice of a 15 year old, poorly trying to imitate Denis Leary...

Feb 23, 2003
LOL

You still havnt told me what japs cant work.

go look up the ratings.

Hell, Mitsuharu Misawa holds the record for most 5 star matches.... he probably got all of them from not being able to work. :cheeky:

So far the only thing you have proven is that you are a mark who thinks a whole countries worth of people cant work.
I NEVER SAID JAPANESE WRESTLERS AS A WHOLE COULDN'T WORK... SOME CAN BUT MOST CAN'T IN MY OPINION.. I LIKE MOSATO TANAKA HAYABUSA AND A FEW OTHERS BUT THEY OVERALL AREN'T BETTER THAN AMERICAN WRESTLERS.. BUT YOU LIKE JAPANESE WRESTLING I LIKE AMERICAN WRESTLING AND THATS FINE.. I CAN'T GIVE YOU A GOOD JAP WRESTLING ARGUMENT DUE TO MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IN THAT FIELD OF WRESTLING.. AS FAR AS ME SAYING YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WRESTLING?? MY APOLOGY MAYBE WE CAN LEARN SOMETHING FROM ONE ANOTHER... WE KNOW ALOT ABOUT WRESTLING BUT CLEARLY NOT ALL ABOUT IT THERES STILL ALOT TO BE LEARNED ABOUT THE BUSINESS....

Feb 23, 2003
I wasn't personally attacking so much as stating facts.
FACTS?? REALLY?? DO YOU REALLY WANNA GO THERE WITH ME?? I'VE NEVER FUCKED WITH ANY STREET DRUGS.. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?? MR. I EXPERIMENTED WITH COKE,METH,HEROINE ECT ECT ECT.. THAT INFO IS BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION YEARS AGO IN THE STRANGE MUSIC FORUM WHEN WE HAD THIS EXACT SAME ARGUMENT.. STILL WANNA THROUGH THE JUNKIE WORD AROUND?? BE MY GUEST

Dec 17, 2004
very nice. it seems like zero came in to help justin beat down on ungodd the anti american/japanese loving heel, but then justin suddenly went off on zero, turned heel, and made amends with ungodd....what?!

this has to lead to a ppv crack in a bag ladder match between justin and zero with a special guest referee.....as we await who the ref will be final fantasy/pokemon type music starts playing and its none other than ungodd

zero had feeling this would happen and hits us with another twist when he calls out terri runnels who will be at his side

after lots of back and forth, the match of course will end with new jack coming out with his weapon filled shopping cart and nearly killing everyone till he clears the ring....then beating terri runnels merciless with a barb wired dildo....all while his natural born killaz song continues to play on repeat on the speakers

wow writing story lines is easy.

May 24, 2002
very nice. it seems like zero came in to help justin beat down on ungodd the anti american/japanese loving heel, but then justin suddenly went off on zero, turned heel, and made amends with ungodd....what?!

this has to lead to a ppv crack in a bag ladder match between justin and zero with a special guest referee.....as we await who the ref will be final fantasy/pokemon type music starts playing and its none other than ungodd

zero had feeling this would happen and hits us with another twist when he calls out terri runnels who will be at his side

after lots of back and forth, the match of course will end with new jack coming out with his weapon filled shopping cart and nearly killing everyone till he clears the ring....then beating terri runnels merciless with a barb wired dildo....all while his natural born killaz song continues to play on repeat on the speakers

Everything about this is win

*props*

May 25, 2005

LMAAAAAO

Feb 8, 2003
DESTROYED!!!!