Exclusive Interview With Bay Area Legend DJ Daryl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
thanks Coop, would be koo to get a TC, EA-Ski, or Rick Rock interview
E-A-Ski has promised us a interview over a year ago, he said he will do it when he drops his album. So we just waiting on the ago he is a busy guy.

TC damn now thats some more history i may have to look into that.

Rick Rock i blew it on that interview, i had it lined up and all but personal life got in the way for me and he hasnt responded to my last request to reschedule..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
When it comes to somebody who can Tailor his production to the rapper he is giving it to, nobody fucks with dj daryl, Richie Rich, C-bo, and a-wax sound there best of his beats. Its sad that rappers assume there not gonna sell and dont wanna invest real music.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
And Dj Daryl is a Diamond Producer, not just multi platinum, crazy how so many dudes got major deals with his beats too.

Aug 7, 2012
Love the insight to the history,Dope shit Coop, gotta get an interview with Ant Bank$. I ran into E-A-Ski at a gas station in San Leandro, coo dude can't wait for the interview

Nov 28, 2011
E-A-Ski has promised us a interview over a year ago, he said he will do it when he drops his album. So we just waiting on the ago he is a busy guy.

TC damn now thats some more history i may have to look into that.

Rick Rock i blew it on that interview, i had it lined up and all but personal life got in the way for me and he hasnt responded to my last request to reschedule..
What about having CMT on it too?

CMT | Oakland, California | Record Producer