Exclusive Heat from Mo-X & Lil' G - Learn The Name

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
It's been a while since we've released a track, the album is almost finished, literally, we just did this track the other day and liked it so much we thought we had to share it with the world. So without further delay, peep the track, burn it and bump it and pass it around to your folks.

Unknown Territory Records proudly presents...

Artist: Mo-X & Lil' G
Track Title: Learn The Name
Album: Angry Souls

Produced By: ill3k
Mixed, and recorded by: Mo-X
Couldn't have done the above without the sharing of knowledge by: Mr. D-Sane

Download "Mo-X & Lil' G - Learn The Name" and bump it!

Tell us what you think!

Apr 25, 2002
Where is says; "Download "Mo-X & Lil' G - Learn The Name" and bump it!"

Night Shizzle, this is the track we're planning on submitting just so you know...

Apr 25, 2002
yeeaa

at first i wasnt feelin tha beat, its got that anthem sound, or so my hearing says so...but after a third listen its come tight

to my suprise ive already got tha hook stuck in my head...in my opinion both Mo-X and Lil'G spit fire' neither of you really blew tha other away. this cut is dope!

thanks for releasin it fellas, im diggin this shit

"aint no floppin, we gonna make it or break it, makin hits to make em shake it, tell your bitch to get naked" - Lil'G

"i aint sayin names, these snitches wishin they wasnt bitchin, fishin for a reason to put tha game in submission" - Mo-X

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
@Night Shield: You are correct, the vocals are far too bassy and they need a bass roll off, problem is, I've got a pair of KRK V8's which are the flatest monitors on the planet, so they sound like they should in here... I just re-mixed it with less bass in the vocals, but I suspect they still need more of a roll off... i'm in the process of getting another pair of speakers for testing this shit better... I feel ya! The final version will be mixed by D-Sane so it will be nicer!

:)

Apr 25, 2002
WTF I didnt post that first message, I wonder how the hell that happened cause I havent been able to get on the siccness all day. :ermm: This is the fuckin cut though, I saw the whole creative process and these two were vibin like two dykes stuck between each others legs. Mo-X was lickin like a motherfucker, just some crazy shit. G went off some shit too, clownin with his lyrics. ill3k laced them with a tight beat, first time I heard it I was kind of hesitant but it quickly grew on me. There is way too many quotables this track came out very sick I think. Learn the name its Unknown Territory baby!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I like this cut....the beat is cooh and x to the mizzo and little gizzle came tight again.....good shit!

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i tryed replying earlier but couldent... But yeah this is a good song.. And keep the voices the way they are.. I think it'll sound better this way.

Apr 25, 2002
Shit's knockin', and licks are sick. Good work Mo and G.....The beat does have an anthem feel which is cool to me. Both of you spit tight shit......

Apr 25, 2002
^^ good shit pimpin we'll get that organized and out to you soon.

Nevermind I just remember that I was still logged on at Mo's house. Haha I thought some fucker had hacked into my shit...