exactly 1 year ago i was homeless, now im working with top NY talent. ask me anything

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
2. siccness seems to have a type of humor that turns alot of people off. i talk to and know quite a few bay rappers and alot of them really hate this place. if i wasnt so used to how the internet works i could see why they hate it.
They hate it, because they are used to Facebook/Instagram and shit, where all their followers kiss ass all day. Suddenly on Siccness you have people treating you just like a regular ass fool. Just because they are rappers doesn't make them better than others...

I think everybody appreciates rappers coming on here promoting their music, talking about music etc., it's just some do it better than others. Ampichino, Reece Loc, C-Dubb, Cricet, etc., get a lot of love here and don't act like bitches on pms when somebody cracks a joke or has some criticism...

Aug 8, 2008
They hate it, because they are used to Facebook/Instagram and shit, where all their followers kiss ass all day. Suddenly on Siccness you have people treating you just like a regular ass fool. Just because they are rappers doesn't make them better than others...

I think everybody appreciates rappers coming on here promoting their music, talking about music etc., it's just some do it better than others. Ampichino, Reece Loc, C-Dubb, Cricet, etc., get a lot of love here and don't act like bitches on pms when somebody cracks a joke or has some criticism...
understandable.

Aug 8, 2008
Aug 8, 2008

You act like that round here you will be chewed up and spit back onto the street real quick.
Homie. i GOT SNITCHED ON, i didint do any of that shit. Homie who did it is banned forever on that forum. He tried to shut down my my money. If you read that thread you can see i had the entire forum showing me love over what happened. calm yourself.