Ex-Giants WR Burress granted early prison release in June

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
You watching him work out on the yard? Of course you "heard" that. Don't make it true.
I wish the man luck but 34 yo that's been out for awhile is not a good look. I'd take him for a 1 year contract at best.
He doesn't have the miles a 34 year old football player normally would have. He hasn't played for 3 years. Plus recievers do not endure the beatings like say a RB does. Recievers play for a long time and at high level in the NFL. A man of his size and ability is rare at the WR position. I would love to see him in a Raider uniform. Go get him AL!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
my brother just came home 4 months ago from doing 7 1/2 years in the pen... He went in a beer belly youngster and came home benching dam near 400. he weighs 210.

a professional athlete like plax will be in the BEST shape of his life. Clean from not doing any drugs or alcohol. I bet you any amount of money Plax comes home ready to go. HE may have to get his wind all the way back. But physically he will be better than he was before going in.... and thats A LOT for a professional athlete already.... A PRO getting re focused... Hello Mike Vick 2......
I don't know bro.... He may look good but I don't think he'll be in football shape.

May 18, 2005
Never liked Plaxico, always felt he was overrated. I think Manning made him (with giving him opportunities and not the other way around). He is a sloppy route runner. I don't see him making a successful comeback as a starter at least.