@Evilways....Will you except

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2002
www.sporadicdesigns.com
This post comes with much respect
I'll like to battle graphix with you homie.I peeped yer site.I respect yer work.Nice shit.But I'm calling you out.I want to battle graphix with you....Will you except the call or bow-down.Lemme know.If so,we can set-up the rules..Holla atcha man.........1

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
lol...............ive got REAL work 2 do homie..........i aint got time to werk your ass right now..........try battling some newbie, u might have a chance then...........maybe u should try puttin out something worth wild first, then MAYBE ill give u my time, i havnt seen anything from u that i would lable as "Good"...........

real talk

Sep 16, 2002
www.sporadicdesigns.com
Its all in fun

Lemme get the poopa-scoopa cuz this fool wanna talk shit

Sounds like you want a shock treatment.Do you really want me to post a graphic to blow yo muthafukkin brains out yo muthafukkin head.I also have much work to do.But never too busy to fire up the graphic programs and heat a nigga up real quick:mad:

BOW DOWN WITH PRIDE NEXT TIME SON

Apr 25, 2002
i wouldnt waste my time wit some foo like you who got nothin better to do than post up some tight ill mitch shit poodle

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
TERRELL said:
........are you the actually newbie Evilwayz mentioned that I shoulda challenged....
far from it dogg, maybe u should do some homewerk before u start challengin people.........Revol is one of tha best that ive seen on this board.......real talk

lets take a look at your work Terrell....

u have no room 2 talk shit or challenge anybody..........if u got skills show us......cuz everybody takes u as a joke.......if your a serious artist, put it down........

Sep 16, 2002
www.sporadicdesigns.com
Mista Sinista said:
LOL...dont battle Revol because my Revol gone put it on ya. Dont battle me either. Im not on Evil Wayz or Revol's level but I'll still run thru ya.
HAHA.Please.Send it up.I peep yer work.Not impressed at all.Now,I dont want evilways or revol..I want you cuz I know I can dust you..........Set the rules and lets do it homey.....@Mista Sinista

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
TERRELL said:
......I dont want evilways or revol..I want you cuz I know I can dust you..........
thats tha smartest thing ive seen u post.......i still think that Sinista will ride on ya........

@Sinista-roll him up dogg............

if ya want ill make tha rules, and tha art forum will judge..........dont post anything yet, send em 2 my email and ill post em with out names and let people vote...........

Apr 25, 2002
Terrell, your work is only so-so...you have potential...but sometimes you come way out of left field...

Your new here...so maybe I should run down a few things for you...

- Everyone is here is an artist in their own way...
- Shit talking on other's work will not be tolerated...
- And show a little respect for the Vets, don't come at them crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.