EVIL WAYS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
I fuckin hate people with bad business ethics. it pisses me off. i have a long list of rappers i'm going to kill for not paying me for graphics. i actually quit designing based on the fact that 99% of these rappers are fake ass broke ass lying ass pussies who aint got no money. They just pretend, pretend to be real, pretend to have money, pretend to be about real business. I don't like associating myself with fake ass busters. So i guess designing grahics isn't the most suitable career for me. Because i do have guns and i do like to use them.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
the wierd thing was that he was always regarded as a good person to do business with, I know he was ripped off a few times, I think Syko was one of them.

Jun 14, 2002
TO BE HONEST,THINKIN BOUT IT NOW..ONE OF THE LAST TIMES I TALKED TO EM ON AIM I THINK IT WAS,I HAD ASKED HIM IF HE EVER FINISHED DOINT HE GRAPHICS HE WAS DOIN FOR YOU,CAUSE I LIKED THE LIL BIT HE HAD SHOWN ME,AND HE HAD TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE LOCKED UP,AND HE WAS WAITIN FOR YOU TO GET OUT FOR HIM TO PROCEED OR SOME SHIT..

THAT COULDA BEEN HIM COVERIN UP FOR JACKIN YOU,OR IT MITE NOT HAVE BEEN..I DONT KNO HIM PERSONALLY..BUT DUDE ALWAYS SEEMED LIKE A REAL COO DUDE TO ME ANYWAY..

HE GETS ON THAT MYSPACE PAGE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE..TRY TO HIT EM UP ON THERE..IF HE DODGES YOU THAN ITS PRETTY SAFE TO SAY HE BURNED YOU..