EVIL PIMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2004
Evil Pimp lies a lot about his past in his interviews...
He was a real mythomaniac back in 2001-2002 on the internet, and he still says a bunch of bullshit in his interviews lol

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
I've been listening to Evil Pimp for several years now. Herby at Slaughterhouse Records has himself a good artist but is failing as a label. 2 months ago I sent a google payment to purchase his new album from his myspace page.
http://www.myspace.com/evildapimp
Still to this day I have not received anything, and I cannot get anyone to reply to my emails! Pretty much Evil Pimp is a fucking thief and steals from his fans. I've been pissed ever since!

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Here is one of the emails I sent Evil Pimp a few months back... Of course he doesn't reply to emails....

"Its been 3 months now since I paid for you new cd and I still haven't got shit. I've sent several emails to Catrin Rhodes @ [email protected] but she is not replying to my emails and has not sent me shit! I'm pissed that a fucking artist has to steal from his fans like this! Looks like I'm not the only one you've been ripping off, I see tons of other messages from fans who haven't got their album as well! Myspace should shut your ass down."

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
I finally got an email from Evil Pimp this morning. Of course he has nothing to do with anything...

"for 1 i dont handle orders thats handled thru my lable all i do is make the music. so donnot come at me like i am rippin you off. i have more then enough money then to have to take your lil 10 or 15 bucks. if you would have came at me respectively i would have put your cd int he mail right today plus refunded your money."

Here is my reply to his email... We'll see if anything happens... I think he's full of shit myself...

"I've emailed you several times before, thats how I got Catrin Rhodes email address. Everyone I talk to has given me the run around, thats why I'm back here emailing you. I clicked on the google checkout link from your webpage. My order was for 3 cd's which cost me way more than $15! Thats why I'm so upset about this. I've placed huge orders for your cd's through Herby at Slaughterhouse in Florida and he's always come through for me. But this order has taken way too long and I'm beginning to feel ripped off. I'm a great customer who buys a shitload of music, but since you have so much money I guess you don't need my business anyways."

May 9, 2002
MONSTER303 said:
I didn't say he wasn't in three 6 I said he was one of the original Prophet Posse members. If you don't believe me do a search on Evil Pimp and find some of his older interviews where he talks about it. If I find it first i'll post it up I ain't got a reason to lie I ain't tryin to impress some fukin internet personalities. . .
Sure buddy...

Back for some more, AOD?

Dec 1, 2004
Dude screwed me too.

I've paid for his new Cd since May 6th through Google.

-June 13th, 1 month later, still no CD.....so i emailed him, here is his reply.....

"Sorry for the wait. As we are waiting for the 2nd shipment to come in but we are being told they are gonna be ready this day and another day. So for those who are still waiting for the wait i am going to send you the New Playa Rob album in July and the New Evil Pimp "Anna On Ya'll Bustaz Mind" also dropping in july for free. This only implies to the people who have waited not the people who ordered and got the cd on the first 1,000 pressin. Just let us know who you are by name and we will compensate you. sorry for the delay to everyone."

-July 5th, still no CD.....so i emailed him again.....

"Sup Evil Pimp,

Have you received the 2nd shipment???

When could you ship me my order???

Holla!"

Here is his reply.....

"yep going out tomorrow mane."

-July 24th, still no CD.....

Dude screw his own fans.....what a smart guy.....

May 27, 2006
^ thats exactly what i heard about him from several sources. That happend wiht his last 5 releases dude fucking up his fans.

Feb 8, 2003
Cashflow420 said:
I finally got an email from Evil Pimp this morning. Of course he has nothing to do with anything...

"for 1 i dont handle orders thats handled thru my lable all i do is make the music. so donnot come at me like i am rippin you off. i have more then enough money then to have to take your lil 10 or 15 bucks. if you would have came at me respectively i would have put your cd int he mail right today plus refunded your money."

He trying to play you read the part that I made bold above.

May 9, 2002
MONSTER303 said:
Don't get me started you goofy muthaphuka. . .Wait I shouldn't speak to you like that you might try to have me banned or talk bad about me in that certain "unseen forum" . . .
"started on me"? LOL! What do you "have on me"? Oh, you mean like the evidence that I talked shit about my own friends? That concrete evidence?

Stop frontin, you hoe cake. You talk real big for a punk ass whiteboy fromt he burbs of Colorado.

Apr 11, 2007
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
"started on me"? LOL! What do you "have on me"? Oh, you mean like the evidence that I talked shit about my own friends? That concrete evidence?

Stop frontin, you hoe cake. You talk real big for a punk ass whiteboy fromt he burbs of Colorado.

You wish I was from the suburbs. It's well known that your the whiteboy from the "burbs" Everyone knows your a square with self esteem problems and has hard time gettin pussy. Bottom line your a goofy bald bitch who associates with certain individuals that are well lets just say "close" to the police. Your mad at me because I exposed all them faggits you support. And the funny thing is everything I said was 100% true and ya'll know it. You could never prove otherwise so you had to do the next best thing. Get me banned like a lil bitch but I don't expect anything less. . .

But honestly I really don't give a fuk so unless we ever cross paths in real life I suggest you keep talkin shit on the internet. Maybe fuk a couple of fat bitches. Call up hairclub for men and pop a bunch of prozac. In the meantime get off my dik. . .