Everything is tight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
Is it me or is everything thats comming out right hot? Not. i log on and mutherfuckers is saying all this wack shit is tight. Its kinda funny to me. I think everything that came out this year has been trash except for Bishop Lamonts & Paul Wall's cds. Those are probably the only tight albums this year. Some of yall make everything that comes out seem like its tight. Please tell me that some of yall are lying. Just admit that u part of the street team or something. Be real.

Jan 1, 2006
People are influenced by what's on the radio... brainwashing!!

IMO nothing out right now is HOT! To each his own though, people have different taste and some find the beat to be all they need to consider it a hot song.

I need good lyrical content as well

Sep 30, 2006
Listenin to radio it's like lettin yo mama to decide which clothes to buy...
I feel the same about music as 8five, most that comes out now ain't shit compared to 90's. Right now I'm jammin Dj Screw mostly...

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
Paul Wall? you cant be fuckin serious

everytime i hear mike jones are paul wall i allready know what the fuck they gonna say

Grill, feel, still, real, shiet, mill, meal,

same fuckin rhymes everytime

May 9, 2002
8FIVE8 said:
Is it me or is everything thats comming out right hot? Not. i log on and mutherfuckers is saying all this wack shit is tight. Its kinda funny to me. I think everything that came out this year has been trash except for Bishop Lamonts & Paul Wall's cds. Those are probably the only tight albums this year. Some of yall make everything that comes out seem like its tight. Please tell me that some of yall are lying. Just admit that u part of the street team or something. Be real.
There is this thing called an opinion...ever heard of it?

No one gives two shits what you think of peoples taste in music...just worry about your shit and everything will be kosher.

Feb 27, 2005
paul wall is a fucking shame for hip hop...

8FIVE8 said:

and yeah its YOU

Mar 20, 2006
Masked Lemon said:
"I think everything that came out this year has been trash except for Bishop Lamonts & Paul Wall's cds."

That's when I stopped reading.
seriously, that's where he lost me too...fuckin PAUL WALL???????? i know a die-hard paul wall fan (female, of course), & even she thought that shit was garbage...lol