"EVERYTHANG FLAME" DOITMOVIN,GUCE,BABY BANDIT,REDRUM & JIM WEST!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Jul 29, 2008
hell yeah homey. I was just wid Mally Mall and Awax yesterday. The homies koming correct on the song.. then you added Guce.

Shout outs to redrum and Jim West, that's California Kennel Gang!!

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
hell yeah homey. I was just wid Mally Mall and Awax yesterday. The homies koming correct on the song.. then you added Guce.

Shout outs to redrum and Jim West, that's California Kennel Gang!!
GUCE FUCKS WIT MEADOWVIEW TOUGH HE SLID THROUGH THE HOOD AND FUCKED WIT US SHOUTS OUT TO THE HOMIE GUCE AND EVERYONE ON THE TRACK A COOP WE PUT TOGETHER A CLASSIC!!!!

@F31RODGER TELL WAX LINK UP BRUH

Jul 29, 2008
GUCE FUCKS WIT MEADOWVIEW TOUGH HE SLID THROUGH THE HOOD AND FUCKED WIT US SHOUTS OUT TO THE HOMIE GUCE AND EVERYONE ON THE TRACK A COOP WE PUT TOGETHER A CLASSIC!!!!

@F31RODGER TELL WAX LINK UP BRUH

I'mma try and be out there in a couple weeks to do some interviews and A Wax said he if aint busy, pick him up and he'll mob out there too.

I gotta hit up the homey Killa kode, bekuz that is Six Million's homey and Six sent him some tracks too.

but yeah homey, I need to link up wid you too and do shit.

shoutouts to Coop too. Community Service 2 koming soon.

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I'mma try and be out there in a couple weeks to do some interviews and A Wax said he if aint busy, pick him up and he'll mob out there too.

I gotta hit up the homey Killa kode, bekuz that is Six Million's homey and Six sent him some tracks too.

but yeah homey, I need to link up wid you too and do shit.

shoutouts to Coop too. Community Service 2 koming soon.
its good just let me know

Jul 29, 2008
yup. I got Jim West messin wid a few homies.. so you'll hear alot of him on shit.

Doitmovin.. Yeah, I'll hit you up before I get out there so that way we kan set up some time. I gotta meet up wid hella homies.