Everyone Ready For The Return of The Geto Boys (Scarface, Bushwick Bill, & Willie D)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Everyone Ready For The Return of The Geto Boys (Scarface, Bushwick Bill, & Willie D)?

Rap-A-Lot Records got a hell of a roster of artists on their label. Fuck them not promoting their albums, it don't really matter since J Prince is indy. You're still gonna be able to find their albums in stores.

Can't wait on this one! Geto Boys "War & Peace" in stores this summer!

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
not sure if its the album, but it looks HOT....

The one thing about the Geto Boys that I have always liked is that they always hit on political/social issues. Knowing that, I am sure they will have something to say about the whole Iraq/Bush/Bin Laden shit going on.

These boys ain't never been scared to speak their mind. Shit's gonna be hot.

Apr 25, 2002
i liked the scarfce willie d and big mike lineup the best i aint feelin bushwick but that one solo he did phantom fo the rapera was cool though use to blaze to that

Feb 14, 2004
peeps get on Master P's jock for jackin' names, and Geto Boys jack "war & peace" from Ice Cube and let it slide? kinda ironic... but i still cant wait for another Geto Boys album.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

savage said:
peeps get on Master P's jock for jackin' names, and Geto Boys jack "war & peace" from Ice Cube and let it slide? kinda ironic... but i still cant wait for another Geto Boys album.

Cube jacked the name too, from a book.

Feb 14, 2004
i aint stickin' up for niether of them. but a lot of rappers jack names and only seem to get on Master P's jock for it. but it's all good.

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
savage said:
war & peace is the name of a classic novel...how many albums have you heard called "resurrection" or "resurrected"

Feb 14, 2004
BTNHResurection, that's all I heard of that I can remember. I know Ice Cube didn't think of that title on his own. But I'm just saying, i think he's the first rapper to use it as a album title and now Geto Boyz are naming their album it and was just stating that no one really got on Geto Boyz back about it, like they did to Master P when his new album came out. is all to tha G

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
savage said:
BTNHResurection, that's all I heard of that I can remember. I know Ice Cube didn't think of that title on his own. But I'm just saying, i think he's the first rapper to use it as a album title and now Geto Boyz are naming their album it and was just stating that no one really got on Geto Boyz back about it, like they did to Master P when his new album came out. is all to tha G

do a search on any music site and youll see what im talking bout...if ice cube came up w/ it out of the air then i could see your point...album titles aint that serious...

May 21, 2002
suspect#1 said:
i liked the scarfce willie d and big mike lineup the best i aint feelin bushwick but that one solo he did phantom fo the rapera was cool though use to blaze to that
That was never a Geto Boys line up?

Big Mike replaced Willie D for a while but Bill was still in the group?

Oct 10, 2002
i like bushwick's Everclear that was dope and a few other tracks on his little big man solo i prefer the Face, Willie D and Bushwick trio