EVERYONE: POST UP YOUR MADDEN ONLINE SCREENNAME'S FOR PS2!! FUCK X-BOO-BOO BOX!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo lets get it crackin, post up yall names for online madden, so i can beat each and everyone of yall one by one!!! If we can get enough people, we can start up a league!! Make sure when u guys post up your screenname, that u put the exact way it is, like caps and shit!! Holla.

My screenname: Got Em!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man I had a wack ass dreamcast, and it is by far the worst system ever, and thats why they went bankrupt!! U need glasses if u think the cast can hang with the PS2!!! Shit the PS2 graphics are just as good as X-boo-boo-Box!!! Also I just want people with online PS2 madden to reply with their screenames, not yall X-booboo, and dreamwack folks!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Man I had a wack ass dreamcast, and it is by far the worst system ever, and thats why they went bankrupt!! U need glasses if u think the cast can hang with the PS2!!! Shit the PS2 graphics are just as good as X-boo-boo-Box!!! Also I just want people with online PS2 madden to reply with their screenames, not yall X-booboo, and dreamwack folks!! GOT EM!!!

I will fuck you up in some Nintendo "Tecmo Bowl" nigga! But you dont really want to see me in "Ten Yard Fight!" LOL

The Cowgirls