Everyone Please Stand and Clap for Mr UA himself

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Neema has been puttin in work and getting MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR love from J
Kube93 I heard Julie Pitot talkin about Neema Like crazy today and played
his verse from Take control......Thats the first time I have heard any local
cats get play on Her show.....So everyone do like KUBE and show some
love for our boy Neema Of Unexpected Arrival....If you dont have his cd
wake up and smell his talent and go get it.............

Ryan RK Rage

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Yeah,Yeah Yeahh!!!!!!!!!
I can dig that, I heard him give props 2 SLR on the air too. Good lookin' out, you makin' major moves homie.

Oh ,,,Yeah,,,I picked up that album from D- sane's the other day , , , , , , , , TIGHT SHIT !!!!!!!!! My bitch digs that cut Take Control too.
Keep bangin' em' out Neem

1---Kastor Troy.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
like woah

yo,

I aint gonna front, I was NOT expecting the kinda love I am getting for kube, and hehe, yeah, i gave street level the proper props they deserve on the air tuesday night.....

but yo, to everyone on this board:

THE TIME IS NOW.....

Kube is showing a local song the kinda love they show major label artist songs....this is RARE......I am very apppreciative that it is my song, but on the real...this could be IT...This could be something that breaks down the wall between local artists and kube93...

so, even if you DONT like Unexpected Arrival......please call kube (206) 421-9393 and request "Take control" by Unexpected Arrival (featuring Byrdie, Sophia, and True ID....

Its been getting played about twice a day since monday...lets keep it going....

one love yall

Neema Khorrami
Unexpected Arrival

....I see you Sarkastik.....much respect.......

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Good job! Its a good fealing that our local radio station is involved with the scene. They really help build the bridge for listeners. Hope to see ya in the big time someday!

Good luck! The road isnt always what it seems.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
kube93 always talks about UA now and plays the new Take Control all the time. I was going to bed at like 3 in the morning the other day and i turned on the radio to see what was playin, and it was right at the beginning of the song....Congrats Neema. :)

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
not JUST me...

hehe....thanks for the love guys!!!

but it aint just me....byrdie, true id, and sophia too!!!

hopefully this love from kube will open the floodgates for EVERYONE.....

ALSO...yall, dont forget, none of this shit wouldnt have happened without dsane....so give him his daps too!!

one

neema

May 4, 2002
Its Soooooo true peoples even if you dont like Take Control Remix you still need to call
and request it alot just like we all did for Byrdies Player Policy we need to call like crazy
and support not only Neema But NorthWest Hip Hop or else the NorthWest will NEVER be
heard .............

Ryan RK Rage

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
thearrival said:

ALSO...yall, dont forget, none of this shit wouldnt have happened without dsane....so give him his daps too!!

one

neema
FUCK D-SANE!!!!
I heard he tap dances on oil slicks in Wal-mart parking lots for change., , ,, , , , ,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , syke, , , , , I ain't gone' flood this thread wit rankin',,, Props 2 er'yone who had a part in that kut.

When WE gone' collab, Neem?

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Naked Man said:

FUCK D-SANE!!!!
I heard he tap dances on oil slicks in Wal-mart parking lots for change., , ,, , , , ,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , syke, , , , , I ain't gone' flood this thread wit rankin',,, Props 2 er'yone who had a part in that kut.

When WE gone' collab, Neem?
LMAO. Yo, Kas, hit me up on tha PM homie.

Apr 25, 2002
Lil' G said:
YOOOOOOOO.....Everyone go see Neema tonight and get ya Mo-X & Lil' G promo CD wit tha tracks "Angry Soul feat. Sarkastik" "How Many (over a D-Sane beat)" and "Watch Yo Back"!!!!!!!!
Yeah everyone come to this show tonight 8 pm at the Kirkland Teen Center. Unexpected Arrival w/ Non Pareilyx, Eclectic Productions. Shit should be crackin and like Lil G' said this will be a chance to get the rare one of a kind Mo-X and Lil G' promo cd, first come first serve you know.

Apr 25, 2002
Devilish Scheme said:
@Lil'G & mo-x... .are you mailin them promo cds out too.. .just curious, cause im anxious to hear whats up... .:classic:
Devilish Scheme hit me up on the pm with your address and I can get you the promo, its tight as fuck I guarantee you will like it.