Everybody wants to know, me Steve O and Brandon, where the fuck is KJ? Oh Boy!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2003
KJ is one of the hardest niggaz out there in the rap gang, and im just wondering, me just being nothing but a westcoast rap listener. where in the hell is he at. Man the nigga got spits. WCM, it would be real nice if yall had him on the label. I'm not sure if you cats have any beef or what. But man if yall do squash that shit. because that nigga will bring some change to the WCM label.
But there's reason for everything though. But WCM, Tay, Bo-Loc, 151, luni. We want to know whats going on with him. B/C he was spittin some fire on that Dosia album, bully's wit fully's, and on every tracc that he was featured on also. But let us cats know, some info. on KJ, who have been wit you'll since the AWOL days. We hungry for beats, muzic, info on as much as possible. Just let us know WHERE IS KJ, AND IS HE STILL RAPPING OR IS HE ON ANOTHER LABEL. Oh Boy!

THIS IS KILLA TAY...I HAVE POSTED IT A FEW TIMES BUT HE IS IN FRESNO DOING HIS 9 2 5 THANG...WE HAVE DISCUSSED WORKING ON HIS SOLO..I HAD STARTED A COUPLE YEARS AGO BUT I HAD A FEW LEGAL PROBLEMS & SHIT WENT BAD BUT WE ARE ABOUT 2 FINISH THE KINGPINS ONLY REUNION ALBUM & THEN HE WILL HAVE SOME FLAMES 4 Y'ALL..KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN..HE IS ONE OF THE ORIGINAL WCM MEMBERS..I AM ALSO WORKING ON PUTTING OUT MY FIRST SOLO ALBUM THAT I RECORDED IN 96 & HE'S ALL OVER IT....

Apr 25, 2002
yea? your gonna release some unheard shit from 1996?..if thats accurate than HELL MUFUCKIN YEA..thats what we need..some of that old raw killa tay shit..keep us posted

Sep 1, 2003
^^real fuckin type mtown

that's some GREAT shit tay....can't wait for that HEAT homie.

btw, what's the word on that bullys wit fullys 2 ?