Everybody should check out Gangsta Nutt - Checkmate, new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
By far his best, the best features (lot of Cali guys), by far the best production and I think he learned to settle down a little bit and not just scream into the Mic at 100 mph. I picked it up a couple days ago, been bumping this song called "King of 206" that is fuckin hot.

It's a double CD, disc 1 is 22 tracks from Gangsta Nutt, disc 2 is a Gangsta Nutt & 151, 9 tracks so in all 31 tracks. If you were at all feeling Save Me or any of his other albums, then you will love this one. ARS Rainier Beach has lots of copies left.

Jun 16, 2004
post some cutts from it.or some snippets so i can check it out.

also when you gonna post that song "mothafuckin ridah" & that other shit by og len kapone?SPEAK ON IT

Apr 25, 2002
.44 mag said:
post some cutts from it.or some snippets so i can check it out.

also when you gonna post that song "mothafuckin ridah" & that other shit by og len kapone?SPEAK ON IT
After Sept. 3 (when I go back to Minnesota) when I have internet access on my computer. When I'm in the NW I don't have internet access on my computer with all the cuts on it. I'll consider making some snippets for you all to check out but I need to think about it b/c I'm not with Nutt or anybody so it's not really my place but if nobody seems to mind then I will.

May 4, 2002
Yea this album is pretty good finally got my copy, he aint yelling real hard like he was on crown royale, he sounded sloppy on that shit, have to soak it a bit more but its better than his last two so far....may be hard to top save me though...