everybody loves me chapter 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2013
A Wax would you ever work with Messy Marv again? Just curious cause he's so hated. I remember a few times you collaborated.

Also I think Pullin Strings might be your best album. Most would say Savage Timez, but Pullin Strings has better hooks. Mo hooks than a tackle box
I would work with him just not go out of my way to do so. Thanks

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
again i was at the marina and them nortays was slapping hella a wax i swear for like the whole 2 hours i was there they played a couple stalin tracks too but it was mostly all wax i never use to pay attention to what people listen to but lately since these threads with wax and tay been poppin i been hearing him a lot.
i been missing out on him just recently started listening and he's dope as fuck with the wordplay and beat selection the shit be smooth as fuck but on some gangsta shit no yelling n shit . i need to get that savage times i keep hearing about

damn this a long ass paragraph . damn neer longer than tays white tall-t and girbaud shuttle jeans (black with the blue straps of corse)

Feb 14, 2004
WAX DID U EVER GRAB ANY BEATS FROM DUBB OR TONY SNOW?

IF SO DO YOU PLAN ON USING THEM?

AND IVE BEEN BUMPING PULLING STRING IN MY HEADPHONES AT WORK... ITS A SOLID SOLID ALBUM ITS BUMPABLE ALL THE WAY THROUGH... NOT ONE WEAK SONG!