Everready Tour 2007 Press Release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
Tech N9ne’s Everready (The Religion) Is The Kansas City Rappers’s Fastest-Selling Album To Date; Tech N9ne Has Four Songs On The Alpha Dog Soundtrack, Several Songs In The Film, Due In Theaters Friday January 12

In Addition To The Brisk Sales And Being Called “Kansas City’s Best And Most Popular Rapper” By The Source, Tech N9ne In The Midst Of 50-City Tour

For Immediate Release: Kansas City, MO: January 11, 2007

Despite the sluggish music retail climate, Kansas City rapper Tech N9ne’s latest studio album, Everready (The Religion), which was released independently by Strange Music (co-owned by Tech N9ne) November 7, 2006, is the fastest-selling album of the rapper’s career. Everready (The Religion) has already SoundScanned more than 60,000 units, which marks a 30 percent improvement in sales during the same period of time compared to Tech N9ne’s other two studio albums, 2001’s Anghellic and 2002’s Absolute Power. Anghellic and Absolute Power have sold more than 200,000 copies each.

Tech N9ne also has four songs on the soundtrack to the forthcoming Alpha Dog movie, which stars Justin Timberlake, Bruce Willis and Sharon Stone. Due in theaters Friday, January 12, Alpha Dog features Tech N9ne songs “Slither,” “Caribou Lou,” “Night and Day” and “La La Land” in both the film and on the soundtrack.

Tech N9ne’s sales success is a direct reflection of the quality of Everready (The Religion), which was named a Best Buy album in the current issue of The Source. The Source also calls Tech N9ne “Kansas City’s best and most popular rapper.” Tech N9ne earned the coveted Hip-Hop Quotable in the November 2006 issue of The Source for his performance on Everready standout cut “My World.”

Tech N9ne kicked off his 50-city Everready Tour 2007 Saturday January 6, 2007, at the Filmore in Denver. He will also perform in San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Phoenix, San Antonio, Tuscon and Oklahoma City, among other cities, during his latest trek. One of rap’s most innovative and exciting performers, Tech N9ne has performed in front of more than 500,000 fans in the last three years during his tours with DMX and Bone thugs-n-harmony, as well as a headliner. Please visit www.therealtechn9ne.com to see Tech N9ne’s complete tour schedule.

For high resolution artwork, photos, bios and additional media for Tech N9ne and the other artists on the Everready Tour 2007, please use the following link: www.therealtechn9ne.com/everreadytour07

For More Information on Tech N9ne, Everready Tour 2007 and
Everready (The Religion), please contact [email protected]

Sep 11, 2006
Does anyone know what the new number of sales for everready are? Just wondering cause its been a long time since I've heard anything about it.

Feb 8, 2006
bkweir said:
Does anyone know what the new number of sales for everready are? Just wondering cause its been a long time since I've heard anything about it.

Ummmmmmmmmm..........

"Everready (The Religion) has already SoundScanned more than 60,000 units"

It says it right in the post. Just thought I'd help.

Sep 11, 2006
yea i read that but I was wondering about records sold. I just picked the first thread that I go with the title albums sold
thanks anyways