Everready The Religion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2007
www.freewebs.com
My teacher said she wanted some Tech N9ne music to play in class, but she cant play the normal version due to ... cursing... Well I was wondering if anyone has the first disc censored. Thanks, and yes teachers feel the virus now.

Jun 9, 2007
LOL... funny shit.... back when I was in school (9th grade or some shit), we all had to bring a song to play for the class and talk about it's meaning... I brought The Dayton Family's "F.B.I." CD and played "Ghetto"... nobody knew what to say.... lmao

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I dont get censored albums, sorry.

LOL... funny shit.... back when I was in school (9th grade or some shit), we all had to bring a song to play for the class and talk about it's meaning... I brought The Dayton Family's "F.B.I." CD and played "Ghetto"... nobody knew what to say.... lmao
I got to kinda do this.
We had to pick a song that was "deep" as my teacher said.

I picked the song "Feelin' Lonely" by "Da Backwudz" and got a 100.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
man I had to choose a verse from a track and write about the connection of meanings and substance in my second last year of college

did tech's verse off My World and it was a wrap

good times

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
My teacher said she wanted some Tech N9ne music to play in class, but she cant play the normal version due to ... cursing... Well I was wondering if anyone has the first disc censored. Thanks, and yes teachers feel the virus now.
Sorry I can't help you with Everready, but you can get individual Killer tracks edited at Amazon for 99 cents each.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BIZP0A/ref=sr_1_album_28?ie=UTF8&child=B001BIY4FM&qid=1221012551&sr=1-28
They have Anghellic and Absolute Power edited too.

why dont you use this one instead
hahahahahaaha
I can't believe they used Misirlou.