everready tech n9ne??? ever gonna drop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2005
Man is this shit ever gonna drop homie damn it's been a long minute that nigga needs to quit doing icp concerts every other day and get on his grind!

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Guys the albums done its almost hear, Techs been on the grind. you have know idia, what hes been doing, soo dont juge.stop makeing threads about this, until Tech makes one about this, ya morons.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
When he starts his tour tommorow, im sure he will tell about it, hopefully its still comin out next mounth. i will probebly hear about it at the Blue Note this friday. and you cats that go to the one tomorow in tulsa,oklhoma tell about it on this thread, then alot of cats will know!

May 1, 2002
BRAN said:
Guys the albums done its almost hear, Techs been on the grind. you have know idia, what hes been doing, soo dont juge.stop makeing threads about this, until Tech makes one about this, ya morons.

Glad to see that hooked on phonics is working out well for ya..

People have been saying that the album is done, and that it is going to be released soon for well over a year now..

Face it, Techs already seen the high point in his career..

Aug 22, 2005
Str8MrE said:

People have been saying that the album is done, and that it is going to be released soon for well over a year now..

lol!

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Str8MrE said:

Face it, Techs already seen the high point in his career..
Hooked on phonics.... lol I hear dat this cat cant spell for shit.... If you say techs seen the high point of his career then you muss have somthing to base this on right????? He`s bigger than ever, he does shows wit paul wall and cats like that... Tech aint fell off techs steady pickin up new fans he toured hard for the last couple years .... Tech packs shows every night... Its bigger than ever they be talkin bout tech and playin his shit on shade 45 eminem is on the new album twista brotha lynch so how dat nigga fall off?????

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
I know you aint talkin about me Midwest785, i never said Tech wasent doin his thing. im sain when the album comes out hes gonna be on tv and shit all thee time, cause thats what he wants. he wants bigger than just tourin with paul wall and bein on shady radio, hes been doin shit like that for years. he worked with pac, hes worked with alot of big stars through out the years. but what im sayin is is with his new album hes gonna explode,its the right time for him since were getin more hot videos in the mainstream with an underground sound, instead of the same ol bullshit, its about dam time. its a perfect time for Tech N9ne to slip into the mainstream, since its startin to get an underground sound again "its about dam time".and i dont give a "fuck" what you are any body else thinks, about my spelling "fuck off trick". my spelling isent as bad as you think it is "beyach".

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
BRAN said:
I know you aint talkin about me Midwest785, i never said Tech wasent doin his thing. im sain when the album comes out hes gonna be on tv and shit all thee time, cause thats what he wants. he wants bigger than just tourin with paul wall and bein on shady radio, hes been doin shit like that for years. he worked with pac, hes worked with alot of big stars through out the years. but what im sayin is is with his new album hes gonna explode,its the right time for him since were getin more hot videos in the mainstream with an underground sound, instead of the same ol bullshit, its about dam time. its a perfect time for Tech N9ne to slip into the mainstream, since its startin to get an underground sound again "its about dam time".and i dont give a "fuck" what you are any body else thinks, about my spelling "fuck off trick". my spelling isent as bad as you think it is "beyach".
what happen with that spell check you was gonna get, i told you where to get it or you to stupid to follow a link. man are we gonna have 2 have a IQ test just to get a siccness account, btw what happen with hooked on phonics, just when you were getting better you fuck'd it up

and da album will drop when it drop