Everready Looned n Chopped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
if i do donate some paypal money, will i get some nicely printed looned n chopped tech cds? with covers, inserts and everything? some official lookin shit

C

CcytzO_Loc

Im downloading it now and will let you know....from the reactions though it sounds like its good....and if its that good then strange need to jump on it and make some official releases cuz i would like a real cd wit the artwork and such but you'd have to make a real cover jus for this and not some low res jpeg from the internet that will be all pixelated when its printed out......

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah you did the damn thang mayne.....keep at it and dont let strange sleep on ya....

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah im not into much chopped n screwed music but this one was good....not too slow and chopped not overdone to the point its annoying.....and i like how you mixed the tracclistin up.....you should of someohow got his chest slappin verse off that snippet when he in the bank though....that would a been sicc....