Ever been told off by a White person?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
That shit is funny.

Today some White lady was walking out of Taco Bell , and I tossed my soda in the trash can but it missed and bounced off the side and splashed everywhere , it had even splashed onto her. She looked up at me and said .......

OH THIS IS JUST GREAT!
LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE YOU MONSTER!

I was like "Ma'am I'm sorry". Then she goes on and says some shit like ......

"TELL IT TO THE HEAVENS"

I just started laughing after that. That only made her more furious. She started walking to her car (she had one of those Astro Vans) and I heard her mumble the word "jerk" as she walked off. LOL.

Jun 29, 2004
One time I was going through an automatic car wash and i didn't have skrilla, so I went inside the gas station to get change and just left my car there. I came back out and some white bitch gave me shit like "YOU KNOW THERE'S OTHER PEOPLE IN LINE BUDDY."

Why do white people think that I give a fuck? I just said "Really?" And she was huffing and puffing like "YEAH AND YOU'RE MAKING US WAIT." I just said "Oooh wee" and I got in my car. No use going to jail for smashing on a white hoe.

Dec 19, 2003
Set Free said:
One time I was going through an automatic car wash and i didn't have skrilla, so I went inside the gas station to get change and just left my car there. I came back out and some white bitch gave me shit like "YOU KNOW THERE'S OTHER PEOPLE IN LINE BUDDY."

Why do white people think that I give a fuck? I just said "Really?" And she was huffing and puffing like "YEAH AND YOU'RE MAKING US WAIT." I just said "Oooh wee" and I got in my car. No use going to jail for smashing on a white hoe.
My man, if that was a hood bitch she would be all over dat ass, shoving fingers in your face, screaming and what not, at least they didn't get racial haha.

Apr 25, 2002
wow thats amazing..hey i got told off by a black person and it was so fun!!

i was in kfc gettin some chicken..and i was takin quite a long time to place my order..well a family of african americans was waiting behind me..and they grew impatient..so the father started off on a rampage "HEY LOOK HERE HONKEY!!! WE NEEED US SOME CHICKEN!!!!..NOW U MOVE ALONG CRACKA B4 WE HAVE TO RIOT THIS BITCH" i was so pleased to be the victim of his verbal abuse i just smiled and laughed and said "okie dokie my friend...u sure seem to need your chicken...here take my place in line" and wow..it was a great experience!

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
BTW.......that story was fuckin gay. You liable to get your ass beat you do that shit to me...fuckin clumsy dumb azz.......I thought ya'll was supposed to be good at makin basketz?

May 2, 2002
I remember when I worked at K-Mart... I was a cashier
This lady came thru my aisle, she was in a wheelchair
She couldn't get thru the aisle
Kept bitchin' about the aisle not bein' wheel chair accessible

I wasn't even payin' any attention to her
There were 7 aisles, the 1st clearly being wheelchair accessible
although it isn't marked

Why she can thru my aisle, I have no idea
She knew she wouldn't be able to get thru
Probably just wanted to start some shit

She ended up goin' thru the 1st aisle

Jun 16, 2004
LMAO@ motown criminal, man i remember one time i had just copped a sack, but we didnt have money for a swisher, so i'm going around asking for a dollar, and this white guy is just about to pull his phone out his pocket, he's in front of me and i'm like "excuse me sir" and he cuts me off by putting his hand in my face, and i'm like "WHAT THE FUCK?" so as he's walking away , i kicked his right foot so that it would collide with his left foot just to make him stumble, but he ends up tripping and breaking his phone, so i started laughing and was like "BITCH! DONT EVER PUT YOUR HAND IN MY FACE" this was in downtown so it was a lot of people that saw it, mainly white people who wanted to be fucking heroes and try and call the cops like "QUICK! stop that guy" and some other bullshit like that, so i got on the bus and ended up buying a swisher at the corner store by my boy's house

Jun 24, 2004
salvarican said:
LMAO@ motown criminal, man i remember one time i had just copped a sack, but we didnt have money for a swisher, so i'm going around asking for a dollar, and this white guy is just about to pull his phone out his pocket, he's in front of me and i'm like "excuse me sir" and he cuts me off by putting his hand in my face, and i'm like "WHAT THE FUCK?" so as he's walking away , i kicked his right foot so that it would collide with his left foot just to make him stumble, but he ends up tripping and breaking his phone, so i started laughing and was like "BITCH! DONT EVER PUT YOUR HAND IN MY FACE" this was in downtown so it was a lot of people that saw it, mainly white people who wanted to be fucking heroes and try and call the cops like "QUICK! stop that guy" and some other bullshit like that, so i got on the bus and ended up buying a swisher at the corner store by my boy's house

Bravo asshole your going far in life