European Tour in November?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2008
I've read about a european tech n9ne tour in november 2009.

is this really true?? any infos about it?

I hope it is true, cause that would be the first time i get a chance to see a tech show...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
in translating that page, it gave no concrete source as to how and where this came from... so I'd take it with a grain of salt until it stems from a more confirmed or official source

on a similar note, he needs to hit up Melbourne, Aus. and bless us with his presence which the lack of info and promotion in previous times didn't have me and a gang of others witness.

with that said, I think an opportunity to kick it with a brother backstage would also be a long overdue given my dedication and loyalness as a fan being on the other side of the map like that and I say that with all humbleness...

I'm sure ECFN'W can relate

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I recently came across another international rap site that claimed similarly to that of the 1st post at my girls house, though I haven't been able to access it again due to a missing link on the original source to which I found it...

just thought I'd throw it out there seeing it's still being speculated