euro beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2004
damn i know all americans will never listen to europe rap cos they dont like or they not able to understand it, but i think more american mcs should work with european producers cos europe got sicc beats :siccness:

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I dunno man....For the most part, "Euro Beats" as u call em have all been pretty gay to me.....I'm talkin about people FROM Europe that make beats, but the GENRE labeled "euro"

Are we on the same page?

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
OR THAT KID THAT WAS ON MTV WITH THAT VIDEO .....MAN THAT GOT ON MA NERVES..I'LL THINK OF HIS NAME LATER BUT THE BEAT WAS
"BOYING-CLAP,BOYING-CLAP,BOYING-CLAP,BOYING-CLAP,BOYING-CLAP"
VERY CLOSE.....TOO CLOSE
TECHO LIKE....DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THERE ACCENT, I COULD NEVER LIVE IN THE UK CAUSE I WILL BEAT THE CAT NUTS OUT OF EVERYONE....THEY SOUND ALL UP AND N SNOBY
MAN I'MA GO OUT SIDE AND KICK A TREE A FEW TIMES JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
lmao 'Euro beats' sounds a little fruity.. Like Shea said.

i find a lot of typical (talkin mid 90's) brit hop prod is boring.. They all east coast emulators... Or emulating somethin. Very few innovators.... If you're lookin fo somethin refreshin that is.

You ever heard any Eski beat? peep that shit. More Fire, Roll Deep, Lethal B, Crazy Titch, Taz......

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
yeah, that's the old school shit. they were all kinda successfull back when but nobody bumps their stuff anymore.
the new artists who's websites i listed are kinda the newer generation. and most of them are doing the gangsta stuff now whereas the odler cats were all pretty conscious.

too strong are old school legends though...

what's crackin in the UK as far as street/gangsta rap? i haven't paid attention to the UK scene for a while cause most of the rap there used to be on some NY production style shit.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Yeah i must admit, it was a long time ago I listened to those cats.

As for the UK, mostly this Eski Beat shit... the beats are all over the fuckin place, pretty much the same as the rhymes. i listed a few in this thread.

with the standard rap shit you got Paragon, Mike GLC, Slim Dutty, Akala, J-Gambles, Arms Length, Mantis, Shysty, 2Much... not much gangster shit goin on in UK rap right now.

Slick Rick is currently residin in England too, since he got exiled from America. I believe he's doin a show on the Cowley Rd where i hang at...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
THE PLAYBOY FOUNDATION , IS FROM OUT THERE...BUT THEY ARE MORE LIKE ERUO'S THAT DO US SOME TIMES BETTER THAT WE DO US!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WE TALKING WEST SIDE VOCALS AND ERUO (STYLE) BEATS.....LIKE THE ROCK RAP STUFF....