ESPN'S Year Of The Quarterback 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
Who else seen the first one on Tebow?

I didn't think I was going to like it because it was Tebow personally. It was pretty good actually. I've looked all around to see when these will be aired throughout the year but came up empty, probably wasn't looking in the right spot. Anyone know?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
shit... I'm actually watching that shit right now as I type

it's pretty entertaining

it almost makes me wanna root for Tebow... then I slapped myself and remembered he's a filthy donkey, and said "fuck Tebow"

Nov 7, 2006
i dont like or dislike tebow but i can say i respect that kid after watching that show. i mean a guy who wins that much usually has an ego about him but tebow is actually trying to improve and is admitting his throw was bad and everything. cool show and cant wait to see more

May 9, 2002
I only hate Tebow becuase of the hype he got...and that he was a Gator.

Honestly, i really hope he succeeds in the NFL...becuase he would prove EVERY SINGLE critic out there that said he would never play in at that level...including me.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
no problem with the kid other than him writing bible passages under his eye, kid has no life experience only what his cunt mother has force fed him.

good potential though, might develop into a solid qb

Sep 29, 2003
shit... I'm actually watching that shit right now as I type

it's pretty entertaining

it almost makes me wanna root for Tebow... then I slapped myself and remembered he's a filthy donkey, and said "fuck Tebow"

hahhahha. I agree...but cant hate him as much as i should because he made me money with his backdoor covers in the last couple games of the season. I think he will be a good quarterback in that denver system